Author Topic: Honda cmx250c (250 Rebel) for my son  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
Honda cmx250c (250 Rebel) for my son
« on: May 22, 2014, 06:53:31 PM »
Anyone know of a good forum for the cmx 250c (Honda Rebel 250)?

I just got a 2004 Cmx 250 with 1700 miles of it for my son. 

Any of you guys have any history with the Rebel??
A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.  "SHANE"

Offline Furbo

• Arena
Re: Honda cmx250c (250 Rebel) for my son
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 01:01:38 AM »
CK,

been around 4 Ever, and before that it was the CM200T Twinstar in the late 70's. MSF used to use laot of em for classes. S'posedtabe a forum a www.rebel250.com....dunno if its still there.

Great 1st bike, and itsa Honda: Gas-Ride-Repeat.

Taught my youngest to ride last summer on a mid 80's XL200 that's still going strong. My own dual sport is a NX650.
05 C-10
Eccl: 9: 7-10

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 05:31:30 AM »
I know that you abhor posting in any other boards but you really get a limited amount of views there.  I'm moving it to where you might get some more input.  Horribly sorry about this..

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 06:25:51 AM by VirginiaJim »
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 08:58:15 AM »
I know that you abhor posting in any other boards but you really get a limited amount of views there.  I'm moving it to where you might get some more input.  Horribly sorry about this..

Why should I complain?  Your the guy with the Sword!

The move was a very good idea.  Your insight will allow me to get more insight!  Wow!  A double entendre!

Thanks,  "Big guy with a sword" 

Are you really a nurse?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 09:40:40 AM »
An admiral occupation, but no.  I work with mainframe type IBM computer systems.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 05:48:36 PM »
Then why do you wear a RED CROSS??  Are you a Knight Templar  ?

You do know the old saying:  "Once a King always a King, but once a night is enough for anyone!"  :doh:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 08:10:51 PM »
Well, I will say one thing for you.  You really know how to get to my heart strings!   Land of Hope and Glory is one of my all time favorite songs!

In the US every time I hear at a graduation event I yell "Land of Hope and Glory" and everyone thinks I'm nuts.  I shed a tear when I watched your video.

You do know that part of my email handle is   "AethelredII"   I am English to the bone!!!  My wife's forefather was in the English Navy.  He jumped ship and fought with George Washington and stayed in America.   

I go to England every chance I get!   WOW!  What a video.  Thanks,  "Big guy with a sword"   

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 02:11:28 PM »
I was born there, Clark...  My mom was English.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 04:48:23 PM »
not that i'm one to ever go back on topic but this may help you.  I'd like to take credit, but I asked a fellow mod in another forum and he referred me here.  www.hondarebelforum.com
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 05:52:11 PM »
I was born there, Clark...  My mom was English.

My brother in law was born there too, so he applied for, and got, Duel Citizenship!  You can be a citizen of England and the USA  and -wait for it----
carry two passports!  English and American!

If you don't have both, you might want to apply for the English one.  That allows your kids to get an English Passport alone with their USA passport! 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2014, 05:56:40 PM »
not that i'm one to ever go back on topic but this may help you.  I'd like to take credit, but I asked a fellow mod in another forum and he referred me here.  www.hondarebelforum.com

Anyone who looks for something others have done to help someone else in this group is know as a "Winner"!

So here you go, and thanks!  CK