Author Topic: Sean Penn gets rid of guns for Charlize Theron  (Read 6853 times)

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
Re: Sean Penn gets rid of guns for Charlize Theron
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 01:35:22 PM »
Halle Barry won it in 2001.
Hmmmm, Halle Barry or Charlize Theron. Gonna have to choose the one that let's me keep my guns.

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 01:57:27 PM »
What I find interesting with Hollywood crowd is that they apparently have no problems using guns in movies to perform mass killings but they are against guns in real life. Now if you were really against guns I would think that you would refuse to use them in the movies too. Oh wait, unless you want money.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 02:02:12 PM »
Yeah, I got that and thought it was amusing.

Hey, now that I think of it, are we (Americans) not all African Americans? I mean, where did the species originate? Africa! So I am an American by birth, but my ancestors came from Africa..... and I must be an African American? Of course, how could I have missed it.

OK, got to go make a LOT of corrections on paperwork, records, census statements.... man, this is going to be time consuming.

Brian

Jim, its a joke, a play on words if you will, not to start a political or racial storm, Charlize Threron is TRULY an African American from Africa whereas Halle Berry is an American born here.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 02:02:58 PM »
What I find interesting with Hollywood crowd is that they apparently have no problems using guns in movies to perform mass killings but they are against guns in real life. Now if you were really against guns I would think that you would refuse to use them in the movies too. Oh wait, unless you want money.
And their bodyguards shouldn't be armed.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 02:05:23 PM »
Yeah, I got that and thought it was amusing.

Hey, now that I think of it, are we (Americans) not all African Americans? I mean, where did the species originate? Africa! So I am an American by birth, but my ancestors came from Africa..... and I must be an African American? Of course, how could I have missed it.

OK, got to go make a LOT of corrections on paperwork, records, census statements.... man, this is going to be time consuming.

Brian
you can file with the fedgov for your forty acres and a mule now

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 02:06:14 PM »
I've been saying that for years Tim, take a look at the ads for just about every current movie, a firearm is displayed in some way and gunplay is prominent in the movie usually. Watch TV for that matter too. Mel Gibson and Danny Glover come to mind. Ironic, hypocritical?
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 02:08:30 PM »
Well I have to say I am having a little trouble with the idea of anyone being 'much more' of an idiot than your B-I-L. Really, I think so little of the guy already that it would be really touch for someone to get too far ahead of him in the area of idiocy. I mean even by definition, your B-I-L is scraping the bottom of the barrel:

Moron- IQ 51 to 70
Imbicile- IQ 26-50
Idiot- IQ 0-25

Now having never actually met the guy, I rather have your B-I-L in the lower range of Idiot and that just does not leave much room for movement.... Maybe Sean Penn is, say, an Imbecile but horny, which we all know re-directs the blood flow from the head to the..... well, other..... well, you know.

:rotflmao:

Brian

Ok, enough, jeez you guys!  ;D Penn is an idiot, much more so than my brother-in-law the idiot, but my brother-in-law carries a gun for a living and can't give his up, not that he would anyhow. Plus, Penn is a traitor in my book for going to Iraq when we were at war against the dictates of the Gov't, much like that moron Rodman who recently went to north Korea.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 02:10:42 PM »
Excellent!!!

Brian

you can file with the fedgov for your forty acres and a mule now

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 02:12:32 PM »
sigh...I really wish I was there.

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 02:13:43 PM »
Yes Brian, I stand corrected and agree with you, Penn is above my brother-in-law, however, my brother-in-law did marry a Fetcenko girl as did I, but I married the one who isn't crazy, so, he is maybe simply just an imbecile.

Offline Locksmith

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2014, 08:04:11 PM »
I'd give up all my guns to tap that.  I can always buy more guns when she's gone.  Or maybe just move them to a friends house for a 1/2 hour?

Son of Pappy

Re: Sean Penn gets rid of Charlize Theron for guns
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2014, 08:06:07 PM »
Fixed the title for ya!!

Offline jim snyder

• Arena
  • I'm married but my girlfriends name is Connie
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 08:32:48 PM »
Two things, Sean Penn is an idiot. And secondly, that must be some good stuff !!!
Just saw today where Harvey Wienstein said he was going to make a movie to destroy the NRA. Of course the fact that every one of Mr. Wienstein's movies features guns being used by the stars in the movie. Can we say HYPOCRITE !!
"Somedays you're the windshield, and somedays you're the bug"
"An armed citizen is a patriot, and unarmed citizen is a victim"

http://community.webshots.com/user/kawadude

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 09:15:53 PM »
Harvey Wienstein is the epitome of hypocrite. Here let me restate that.......RICH HYPOCRITE.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 09:30:35 PM »
He says he'd never own a gun and thinks they should not be here in the U.S., well, unless of course he's making a movie with them in it then its ok for him, but not you, but he also said something like that if he had a gun during the holocaust he'd use it because his people were getting killed, or somesuch. Hmmm, using a gun to defend yourself, again, ok for him, but not for you. If he likes something and you don't, you must accept it, if you like something he doesn't like, he wants to ban it, its a pattern. Sounds like a publicity mining mission to see what reaction they get knowing silly comments like that rile folks. Ignore him and poor Meryl. 

Offline Rick Hall

• Administrator
  • Eruption
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 09:54:35 PM »

Moron- IQ 51 to 70 Fifty two, fifty three, fifty four, .... until you get to seventy
Imbicile- IQ 26-50 Negative twenty four
Idiot- IQ 0-25 Negative twenty five

You're welcome!

Rick
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"      xCOG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.   DOD #2040   1kQSPT 14.16   IBA #3274
    The Kawasaki Concours page at: www.zggtr.org

Son of Pappy

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2014, 10:19:19 PM »
It's about transfer of power.  Feared, they will fail because of the Second Amm.  Remove the second and we the people are left defenseless-at least that is what they believe.  I believe that one day America will wake up, realize that people kill people, in all forms, and in many ways.  A gun is just one of many weapons.  We could point at alcohol as a main killer, but the simple fact is it is the person who commits the crime.  Same holds true for cars, or knives, simple rope.  A weapon is a symbol or authority and an equalizer.  There are those who proclaim equality is the goal, when in all truth it is control they seek.  Once the second is gone, the first will fall shortly after.  And it is safe to say there is indeed a war on both by the ever more progressive left....