Author Topic: Another farkle installed - HID kit  (Read 10184 times)

Offline aandrmotorsport

Re: Another farkle installed - HID kit
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 04:43:33 PM »
Well, since I got to look at the instructions now (  :)  )  I am even more interested than before.  I am trying to talk myself out of it now...

(Also known as, now I am in the denial stage)

The big reason we don't really distribute the instructions without a kit is we were getting calls a few years ago about things missing from HID kits. What had happened was another eBay seller was using our link for instructions and not including everything we were. Many of the people calling were rather irate. 

As for your kit, I highly recommend it. After I went to HID I dont think I can ever go back.

-Patrick

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 04:17:22 AM »
The bottom one of course. With the "silhouettes" of the C14 and the little girl, framed by the garage door, the shadowy foreground with the details in the background, the house and tree across the street, the basketball goal and the way the windshield focuses the blue sky and clouds behind it. I know it is probably an accident but it is art. You should submit it to a contest.

I'm noticing a lack of beer in the cooler and the garage is way too neat. 
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 10:17:37 AM »
I'm noticing a lack of beer in the cooler and the garage is way too neat.

Why would I need beer in the cooler when I have a man cave fridge?   ;)

And neat isn't the first word that comes to mind when I think about my garage.  My kids bikes, scooters, power wheels, roller blades etc.  are usually laying around.  But I try to keep it decent since that is where I hang out quite bit to smoke cigars and drink beer. 
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.