Author Topic: MCEnterprise Guards - GOING, GOING........GONE! DONE! FINISHED!  (Read 86709 times)

Offline IRULE

• How sweet it is...
Re: MCENTERPRISES Guards - GROUP BUYS NOW!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2012, 08:44:52 PM »
I emailed Ryan to order my guards, both front and rear in black of course! Hopefully we have the magical 10 so we can all enjoy the max discount.

Man, I wish I had the money for the whole set.  Pretty jealous!
2009 Black Kawasaki Concours 14
2009 Red Buell 1125CR
1978 Triumph Bonneville

Offline Conrad

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2012, 07:19:56 AM »
Man, I wish I had the money for the whole set.  Pretty jealous!

What are you getting Boris?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline IRULE

• How sweet it is...
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2012, 04:06:11 PM »
I know its going to be BLACK to match the bike.

I am still debating rather to get the front or the rear...65% chance front!
2009 Red Buell 1125CR
1978 Triumph Bonneville

Offline Conrad

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2012, 09:18:45 AM »
Ok fellas, I just got off the phone wth Ryan. My order is placed and we're at 6 orders at this moment.

Ryan said that if we can get at least 15 orders that he would knock another 5% off.

This is a good price guys and it's not going to get any better.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MrFurious

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2012, 09:40:54 AM »
Just got my order in which makes 7 or 8 (Ryan wasn't sure).
Jim B.
COG #9642
2009 C14 - Black - Non-ABS
Insanity is not as easy as I make it look!

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2012, 11:12:06 AM »
G'day everyone! I figured since this group buy has gotten so much attention I may as well just sign up for the forum so I can directly answer any questions regarding the bars themselves, fitment, ordering, etc. without having to relay information. Currently we're up to seven sets (1 customer, 1 credit card, 1 address = 1 order) and orders continue to pour in so we should have no problem hitting 10-15+. If any of you have any questions or would like to order, you can ask me here or email me directly at rnichols@mcenterprises.com.

As I told a few of you on the phone, I have extended the discount to 15% if we can manage to get 15+ sets ordered. With the 15% discount you're looking at paying damn near DEALER cost! You're not going to find a better price than that anywhere, I can promise you that! Keep in mind, we're also paying the shipping for all of you included in the group buy!  8)

Here's an updated list of the pricing with the 5%, 10%, and 15% discounts added for those of you wondering how much the sets will be:

4-9 Sets: Front - $332.50
               Rear - $166.25

10-14 Sets: Front - $315.00
                   Rear - $157.50

15+ Sets: Front - $297.50
                Rear - $148.75

Also, I have attached a copy of the mounting instructions for the 2010-2012 Concours fairing guards to this reply so you guys can check them out and get a feel for what you're about to install. I was going to attach the mounting instructions for the rear sets as well but they're really self-explanatory and take 10 minutes to throw on. However, if you'd like a set of instructions/photos for the 2008-2009 Concours just let me know and I can PM or email those over to you! Anyhow, if any of you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask!

MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline Ddfee

• Be the person your dog thinks you are
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2012, 11:27:00 AM »
I just firmed up my order, hopefully we can reach the 15 orders to save another 5%. 
Again a big thx to Boris for taking the initiative in setting this up for all of our benefit.

Thx Boris

Dave
2011 C14
2003 Honda GL 1800
2000 Honda Blackbird
IBA Member

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »
Thank you, Ryan.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Bosco

• Arena
  • USA
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2012, 01:02:18 PM »
Is the last day to order still March 23. I am trying to see if my finances will swing it at this time.
1999 Concours Sold
2009 Concours ABS

Offline IRULE

• How sweet it is...
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2012, 01:06:01 PM »
Thanks Ryan and MCEnterprises for willing to work with us on this Group-Buys!   ;)

The ending date is 3/23/2012.  The reason is because we WANT our farkles!   ;D
2009 Red Buell 1125CR
1978 Triumph Bonneville

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2012, 01:21:49 PM »
All of you are more than welcome! We pride ourselves on being very customer friendly over here at MCE, however, we can't do our job without awesome customers such as yourselves supporting us!

Is the last day to order still March 23. I am trying to see if my finances will swing it at this time.

As of now, the last day is still March 23rd. However, if you'd like to take advantage of the awesome deal the group is getting but can't afford to pay for the bars until a few days after the 23rd I can try and work with you.

If you want, I can take your order, shipping information, and payment information (cards are not charged until the product actually leaves our facility) along with everyone else in the group buy and simply hold the order until your finances are in line. I can't hold it forever but if it's a matter of just a few days, we'd be more than happy to help make that work for you. Either way is cool with me, just let me know what you want to do!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2012, 02:33:37 PM »
Ryan,

That's very kind of you. You're making it much too easy to spend our money!    ;)

Offline Andy

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2012, 07:14:02 AM »
I will be placing my order for a set later today when MCE opens up. Thanks for setting this up!!!  8)

Update--->just talked to Ryan and yes I'm #8, can't wait to get then in!  ;D
Thanks IRULE and thanks Ryan!!!

Oh yeah can't forget to thank the wifey...Thanks honey :-*!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:39:23 AM by Andy »
God made some cops perfect, the rest he put in cars!
2009 ZG1400, Shoodaben MRP, V&H CS1, MCE bars, SE handlebars, CalSci X screen.

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2012, 08:02:14 AM »
I will be placing my order for a set later today when MCE opens up. Thanks for setting this up!!!  8)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Offline IRULE

• How sweet it is...
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2012, 08:03:02 AM »
Order #8.....
2009 Red Buell 1125CR
1978 Triumph Bonneville

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2012, 08:39:10 AM »
Order #8.....

...Has been placed!

Offline Armyguns

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2012, 04:37:41 PM »
Just wanted to give MC Enterprises bars kudo's for saving my bike, my leg and my wife's leg from ANY damage at all when an unavoidable stop on an uphill, off camber, gravel road resulted in the bike and us falling EVER SO SLOWLY onto our left side.  The tupperwear damage if the bars hadn't been there would have been substantial.  For those who are going in on this buy, I also highly recommend you modify the fairing piece as shown in the attached picture to allow for future removal of the fairing without needing to remove the front MC bar. This also makes installing the bars a little easier. Install bars first, then replace the fairing piece.  Otherwise....you need to thread the bars through the fairing.  In more than 10,000 miles of riding, I have no evidence of any problems with the modification to the fairing piece. 
2010 C14 ABS

Offline Tabarswaacky

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2012, 05:17:07 PM »

[/quote] Is the shipping included on Canadian orders?

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2012, 08:19:37 PM »
Just wanted to give MC Enterprises bars kudo's for saving my bike, my leg and my wife's leg from ANY damage at all when an unavoidable stop on an uphill, off camber, gravel road resulted in the bike and us falling EVER SO SLOWLY onto our left side.

We appreciate the kind words, Armyguns! Most of all, though, I'm glad to hear you, your lady, and your bike are all okay!

Is the shipping included on Canadian orders?

Unfortunately, international shipping is a bit pricier than domestic so we're generally required to charge out-of-country customers for the freight. However, seeing as how this is a special circumstance I'd be willing to work with you on the shipping if it's going to make or break the deal (and help us get to 15 sets!). Generally it costs about $20 to ship a set of the front and rear guards to a domestic recipient. If I cover $20 (granted you order a full set), would you be willing to cover the rest of the shipping cost? I believe the freight for a full set going to Canada is roughly $35.

Offline IRULE

• How sweet it is...
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2012, 09:49:29 PM »
Ryan is AWESOME! 

If anyone here in the forum thinking about getting a set of this awesome guards...THIS IS THE TIME!  Like Ryan said, it WON'T get any better than what we are getting RIGHT NOW!  Well, unless you are a dealer!

We are more than half way there to 15 sets - THIS IS THE TIME TO BUY

**I know there are few of you waiting for the 15th (paycheck), but don't wait any longer!
2009 Red Buell 1125CR
1978 Triumph Bonneville