Author Topic: Heli Bar Riser Fitmet  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Beamer

Heli Bar Riser Fitmet
« on: September 28, 2011, 05:59:07 AM »
I took a risk and bought a set of used Heli 2" bar risers that were on a 2011 C14, with the hopes they will fit my 2009 ABS. From what I see in the instructions, I think they will fit. Anyone have any input?

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Heli Bar Riser Fitmet
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »
I took a risk and bought a set of used Heli 2" bar risers that were on a 2011 C14, with the hopes they will fit my 2009 ABS. From what I see in the instructions, I think they will fit. Anyone have any input?

I believe they are exactly the same as far as mounting.  The only difference had to do with the mount points for the brake line banjos.  That can probably be ignored if it doesn't reach- just use tie straps instead.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc