Author Topic: Cee Bailey  (Read 1727 times)

Offline krsron

Cee Bailey
« on: September 16, 2011, 05:42:07 PM »
Whats everyones experience with the ultra shield.  I have an 09 with the optional cow tall shield.  Just not cutting it.  I'm 6'2 and wonder if the light tint is the way to go?
thanks

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Re: Cee Bailey
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 05:47:57 PM »
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline con05

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 06:24:46 PM »
I'm on my 3rd year with about 20,000 miles on it and it has held up well and looks great. Actually sold it to try something else and ended up buying it back. With the wind deflectors it is about as good as it can get.
Silver 2011 C-14

Offline krsron

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 07:31:07 PM »
any thoughts on clear or light smoke.  Black bike

Offline okxd45

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 12:28:48 AM »
     I have a red (faster) 09' with a Euro Cut in the light grey.  The color is subtle, as you can see from the pics.  It's most noticeable along the cut edge.  I think it makes the shield a little more noticeable than the clear and just simply looks better.  I am 6'2 as well, and find that the Euro is big enough (all the way up) to block the wind and rain.  All the way down, the wind hits me toward the upper area of my chest.  I will be able to use it year round, not sure I could get enough air with the Ultra.  In addition, I was told that the Ultra may be pushing the limits of the windshield mechanism, and that some folks had trouble after installing it.  Anyway, just food for thought. :)   
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline So Cal Joe

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 07:54:49 AM »
I have the ultra tour domed and love it, I'm 5'9" and with it all the way down I get wind about my chest area, with it part way up I get the wind to go over my helmet, with it all the way up I look through it.

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once

Offline b206driver

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 10:47:27 PM »
Joe - What type/make of bag do you have on your luggage rack?