Author Topic: Renault and Ford have joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Conrad

Mixing the Renault 'Clio' and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'. It comes in pink, and the average male car thief won't be able to find it - let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it

Rumor has it that it leaks transmission fluid once a month and can be a real bitch to start in the morning! Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.

New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horribly expensive to get rid of. Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel, and the curb weight typically increases with age.

Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the trunk increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.

This model is not expected to reach collector status. Most owners will find it is best to lease one, and replace it each year.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline scav8tor

Any ship can be a minesweeper once.

Offline ZG

• Arena

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline ManWorkinghere

• 2001 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000A
after 2012 Rallybefore 2012 RallyCOG#9292:-)

Offline Bosco

• Arena
  • USA
That was terrific.
1999 Concours Sold
2009 Concours ABS

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
AMEN!
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
Sure is a shiny pink Clitaurus!
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Son of Pappy

I bet it's battery operated too 8)