Author Topic: Invisishield  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Boonedawg

• Arena
    • Jet Associates East
Invisishield
« on: May 24, 2011, 09:54:09 AM »
Who's used it, how does it work / holdup and how long / difficult is it to put on?
Thanks
Boone

Offline reesedp

• Sail Army
Re: Invisishield
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 03:06:41 PM »
Who's used it, how does it work / holdup and how long / difficult is it to put on?
Thanks
Boone

I have.   Works GREAT!!  Not hard at all except for the headlights.  Had it on for three plus years now and just replaced the pieces on the bags (they sent me a second kit for free when one piece was missing from the first kit).  Got it from thekneeslider.com I think.  Most people dont even notice it when they are standing right next to the bike.

Offline seanmcva

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 03:14:48 PM »
+1 - Invaluable (but invisiGARD for motorcycles I think)  if you like to keep the finish nice.

Offline seanmcva

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 03:23:16 PM »

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 03:58:44 PM »
When I first saw this thread I thought it was about some kind of er, 'personal' device. You know, 'Invisishield, now with invisiwings.'

Brian

Thanks
Boone
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com