Author Topic: Storz/heli for C-10  (Read 1591 times)

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
Storz/heli for C-10
« on: October 30, 2011, 07:37:27 PM »
A recent thread scored a poster a Storz adapter set as well as Heli bars from 2 seperate posters. I am shopping at least for a set of tubular bar adapters, don't know if I can afford the Heli bars, even used. If you have any of these items for sale, shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out a deal. Thanks!
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Storz/heli for C-10
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 09:01:13 AM »
I've got a set of used Heli bars (C10) I need to get rid of.  No instructions, though.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 10:34:47 AM »
Got a price in mind? Are Heli bars specific to a given bike? I thought they were compatible with any bike that took 7/8" bars? Another member has Storz adapters that I am considering purchasing, I'm hoping that the combination of the 2 will set me up with just about any bar position I want.
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 12:45:40 PM »
Got a price in mind? Are Heli bars specific to a given bike? I thought they were compatible with any bike that took 7/8" bars? Another member has Storz adapters that I am considering purchasing, I'm hoping that the combination of the 2 will set me up with just about any bar position I want.

I can't tell you if the Helis for the C10 will work on other bikes.  All I know is these came off a C10.  I'll PM you with the price.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.