Author Topic: New farkles arrived and installed - Muzzys full dual carbon fiber exhaust - pics  (Read 22291 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
Are you going to Rally in the Gorge this year? http://www.soundrider.com

I was thinking about it, but our yearly family camping trip overlapped...

What are the dates?

Offline OregonLAN

It's on July 27-31. Here's the direct link; sorry their main page is kinda' hard to navigate.
http://www.soundrider.com/stour/rally/

I'd really like to go, but I don't think I will be able to make it this year.

The really nice thing about this rally is that if you pay $125 for the campground rental, they supply all the camping gear, accommodations and showers.
http://www.soundrider.com/stour/rally/gallery.htm

Offline ZG

• Arena
Sweetness!!!!

That looks great ZG!

Thanks Conrad, much appreciated!  :) 

Offline Mighty

Quote from: ZG link=topic=2617.msg29909#msg29909 date=1310607701
Ok, so how do you burn $2600...
  :-X
No Flies, PC V, BMC Air Filter, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber, Deep Tint Windshield, Gen Mar risers
Honda TRX700XX
Yamaha Warrior 1000cc 4 stroke Sled
68 Rag top Vette

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
Ninja, you obviously want to be seen! With all the lights front and back and reflectors everywhere....
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline Tremainiac

Ninja, you obviously want to be seen! With all the lights front and back and reflectors everywhere....
Holy Moly!
What is all that stuff?
Itemized!
Hey mister, my sister has a Harley 'just' like yours!!
2009 Concours 14, 2003 Triumph Thunderbird Sport
1980 Honda CM400 street tracker, Grubee Skyhawk

Offline mikeboileau

• Arena
  • It ain't easy bein cheesy....
Yeah, I keep telling him that trunks (top boxes) look silly to me no matter what... but a trunk with no side bags looks really, really strange!   :P

Yup.....trunks are gay.........Nice pipes though.......

Offline jjsC6

Your bike looks fantastic.  I love the duals!
Jim
2010 Concours - Sold Feb 2013
Current bikes....
2011 Ninja 1000, 2013 BMW 1600 GT, 2012 Ducati Panigale

Offline Conrad

Thanks Conrad, much appreciated!  :)

If only you had the best color. Oh well, I know that you had to settle for second best...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena

Yup.....trunks are gay.........Nice pipes though.......

Said the guy in my rear view mirror riding a silverdammit with cheese on his head....

I won't take it too seriously Mike...  ;)   ;D

Offline Conrad

Said the guy in my rear view mirror riding a silverdammit with cheese on his head....

I won't take it too seriously Mike...  ;)   ;D

Hmmmm...

*taking out his notebook and making some notes*

Tell me Mr ZG, how long have you had a guy living in your rear view mirror and how long has he been talking to you? What does he tell you? Does he ever tell you to hurt anyone, or perhaps hurt yourself? Does he ever tell you that black motorcycles are better than Silver Dammit? You're sick boy, sick I tell you!

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena
Hmmmm...

*taking out his notebook and making some notes*

Tell me Mr ZG, how long have you had a guy living in your rear view mirror and how long has he been talking to you? What does he tell you? Does he ever tell you to hurt anyone, or perhaps hurt yourself? Does he ever tell you that black motorcycles are better than Silver Dammit? You're sick boy, sick I tell you!

:rotflmao: 

;D ;D ;D

Offline ZG

• Arena
Your bike looks fantastic.  I love the duals!

Thank you JJ...  :)

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
That is a very nice looking system, if it sounds half as good as it looks I bet you are thrilled.

Offline ZG

• Arena
That is a very nice looking system, if it sounds half as good as it looks I bet you are thrilled.

Thanks Alpha, I would actually say that it sounds even better than it looks! It's a really deep sound, like Barry White deep... it even makes me feel taller for some reason...  ;D 8)

And the power increase is just ridiculous with my "butt Dyno". I'm taking it over to my buddies shop next week to have him do a custom map for the PCV while running it on the dyno, it just has the drop in map right now for this system, filter, etc...

Offline Bagger

Thanks Alpha, I would actually say that it sounds even better than it looks! It's a really deep sound, like Barry White deep... it even makes me feel taller for some reason...  ;D 8)

And the power increase is just ridiculous with my "butt Dyno". I'm taking it over to my buddies shop next week to have him do a custom map for the PCV while running it on the dyno, it just has the drop in map right now for this system, filter, etc...

Looks terrific, ZG.  Congrats on the work for all of us peons. 

I'm considering some full duals, too.  I have the ZX14 header in stock and want to try it out, but may opt for the Muzzy system you have .... sans the black mid pipes.

I've been told that the true dual system has a 'soft' bottom end compared to the slip on single, or 4-2-1 Muzzy.  You think this is correct?  I have to tell ya, the Holeshot single can with mid pipe and the re-Flashed ECU really gives lots of bottom end torque/power IMO.  I certainly don't want to sacrifice that for a better 'look'.  So, I'm interested in you remapping and the charts showing what the increases in power/torque are at the lower end where I use the bike.

Thanx again, man !  :)
"I'm not a vigilante ... I'm just an undocumented border patrol agent."

Offline ZG

• Arena
Looks terrific, ZG.  Congrats on the work for all of us peons. 

I'm considering some full duals, too.  I have the ZX14 header in stock and want to try it out, but may opt for the Muzzy system you have .... sans the black mid pipes.

I've been told that the true dual system has a 'soft' bottom end compared to the slip on single, or 4-2-1 Muzzy.  You think this is correct?  I have to tell ya, the Holeshot single can with mid pipe and the re-Flashed ECU really gives lots of bottom end torque/power IMO.  I certainly don't want to sacrifice that for a better 'look'.  So, I'm interested in you remapping and the charts showing what the increases in power/torque are at the lower end where I use the bike.

Thanx again, man !  :)

Thanks Bagger!

If you're really considering this system you should check the classifieds, Ninja has one for sale there right now... (free plug for ya David.  ;) )

Trust me, there is no bottom end torque sacrificed at all, it's all grunt and go low end and all out top end, I really love it!! Dare I say better than sex...  ;D   :-X

I'll defiantly post up the dyno chart after next weeks custom map on the PCV.

Offline Conrad

Thanks Bagger!

If you're really considering this system you should check the classifieds, Ninja has one for sale there right now... (free plug for ya David.  ;) )

Trust me, there is no bottom end torque sacrificed at all, it's all grunt and go low end and all out top end, I really love it!! Dare I say better than sex...  ;D   :-X

I'll defiantly post up the dyno chart after next weeks custom map on the PCV.

If your wife sees what you wrote ZG you might be sleeping out in the garage with your bike!  :o

Offline Tremainiac

If your wife sees what you wrote ZG you might be sleeping out in the garage with your bike!  :o

What???
I'm the only one??  :-\
 :battle:
Hey mister, my sister has a Harley 'just' like yours!!
2009 Concours 14, 2003 Triumph Thunderbird Sport
1980 Honda CM400 street tracker, Grubee Skyhawk

Offline ZG

• Arena

If she knew what I paid for it I'd be out in the garage for that too...  :-X