Author Topic: Quick apology  (Read 1624 times)

Offline snarf

• Arena
Quick apology
« on: September 20, 2011, 07:33:41 AM »
Moderators I did not know where to put this so please feel free to move it where you wish.

I just wanted to apologize to a number of people out there that have recently purchased some of the items that I make for the C-10. Things have gotten a little crazy in life since I got back from the National rally. It's all good things that are happening; but they have had me scatter brained and pulling my hair out.
I try to take great pride in prompt delivery of goods purchased from me. I have been slacking in this area lately. Sometimes life just throws you a curve ball. Things should be returning to near normalcy here shortly.
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline Mettler1

Re: Quick apology
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 09:52:14 AM »

Thanks  :D
'94 Concours 112,000 miles-- 7th gear,2MM,KB fork brace,Over flowtubes,Stick coils,Tcro shifter,GPS,Torque cams,SPOOKFAK,block off plates, SS brake & clutch lines,KB risers, FENDA EXTENDA, emulators,etc

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Quick apology
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 05:00:38 PM »
Did you post your apology in both stickies?  If so, that's fine and so is here.  No worries.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.