Author Topic: FS: Signal Dynamics Diamond Star Headlight Modulator (for any bike)  (Read 1372 times)

Offline lprising

Just took it off of my 2002 C10 while working on other projects.

The modulator works perfectly, never had any problems with it. Comes with original wiring instructions.

Asking $40.00 plus shipping (I am in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada).

Make me an offer if interested.
(Let me know your location, so that I can check shipping cost.)

Thank you,

Las
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:30:14 AM by lprising »

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: FS: Signal Dynamics Diamond Star Headlight Modulator
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 08:01:56 AM »
Does this work on multiple bike types or just the C10?  Please update the subject line with the bike it's intended for.  Thanks.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline lprising

Thank you, Jim for warning me. Actually, the modulator works on any bikes.

here is a link for some more info: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/70/21294/ITEM/Signal-Dynamics-Diamond-Star-Headlight-Modulator.aspx

Also, on the other forum there is a great article on a non-permanent installation method: http://cog-online.org/clubportal/clubstatic.cfm?clubID=1328&pubmenuoptID=30605

Thank you again,

Las

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: FS: Signal Dynamics Diamond Star Headlight Modulator (for any bike)
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 09:07:28 AM »
Thank you, Sir!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.