Author Topic: SOLD -- KLIM INDUCTION -- SOLD  (Read 2076 times)

Offline mikeb2411

SOLD -- KLIM INDUCTION -- SOLD
« on: January 18, 2016, 03:22:43 PM »
Hey everyone, I received a Klim Induction jacket (with Liner) for Christmas. I am selling it because I want to buy a Motoport jacket to go with the new Motoport pants I have.

This Klim is XXL in size and fits great. I have a Tourmaster Air Intake that is XXL and it feels big so this is a good fit for XXL. It is mesh but a MUCH BETTER mesh than a lot of the other mesh I've seen. Black/silver color, has D30 armor and a liner for wind/rain. The cuffs on this jacket are great and has Velcro straps to adjust around the biceps...much better that Tourmaster. The jacket is less than a month old and is in outstanding condition.

This is a great jacket for anyone that wants a great mesh jacket with liner for a great deal! I have warn this in temps as low as 25-30 degrees and with the liner in I was fine. Any colder and I would have to wear my heated liner under the jacket.

Paid $400...$300 OBO shipped. I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS SO I CAN GET MY OTHER JACKET SO MAKE ME AN OFFER (reasonable) ON THIS GREAT JACKET!

Thanks,

Mike
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:34:31 AM by mikeb2411 »
Mike
Ojai, CA
2016 Black Triumph Trophy SE