Author Topic: 2010 C14 Candy Neptune Blue 14k Miles & Warranty $7200  (Read 2722 times)

Offline jmkreege

2010 C14 Candy Neptune Blue 14k Miles & Warranty $7200
« on: January 02, 2016, 08:31:59 PM »
Up for sale is my 2010 C14 with roughly 14k miles on it, still under warranty until the middle of 2017. Includes ABS and traction control. Warranty can be extended again up to 2020. Purchased from a 74 year old gentleman to replace my '09, and he was selling to get something with four wheels on the ground. Only negative is some light cosmetic damage on the underside of the mirror, lower cowling, and saddlebag (left side of the bike) from him laying it over in his driveway.

I've added the following:
-Modulators on the front and rear lights
-Two Brothers M-5 titanium slip on with ceramic coated mid-pipe
-Givi E55 with Admore light kit
-Reflective material on saddle bags and top case
-Includes original windscreen, CalSci XL, and tinted MRA X-Creen
-Grip puppies
-Lowered rider and pillion pegs
-Corbin two piece (original saddle included)
-Bar risers with RAM mount for GPS
-Battery tender pigtail
-Spare oil filter for the next oil change

Bike runs flawlessly. TPMS sensor in the rear flashes low battery on cold days, but this is covered under warranty. I just haven't taken the time to have the work done. PR4 tires are in good shape and ready to ride. Battery was just replaced six months ago.

Only selling to make space in the garage for a plasma table. I'll replace the bike eventually once space isn't at such a premium. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things and I will get pics up in the next few days. Bike is located in NC and clean title is in hand.

Open to negotiations, but keep it reasonable. Airhawk is not included with the bike.

Ignore the mess from a recent ride. I'll get the bike cleaned up and take some quality shots of it once work calms down a bit.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/justinnike83/slideshow/C14
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 01:37:08 PM by jmkreege »

Offline jmkreege

Re: 2010 C14 Candy Neptune Blue 14k Miles & Warranty $7200
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 06:43:07 PM »
Here are a few shots of the bike. More can be found at the album linked in the previous post.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 01:37:28 PM by jmkreege »

Offline jmkreege

Re: 2010 C14 Candy Neptune Blue 14k Miles & Warranty $7200
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 02:18:59 AM »
SOLD