Author Topic: (SOLD) For Sale: Heli-Bars Horizon ST Handlebars  (Read 3914 times)

Offline kemartin3

(SOLD) For Sale: Heli-Bars Horizon ST Handlebars
« on: December 02, 2015, 09:46:00 AM »
These are the fully adjustable bars that Heli-Bars sells for the C14.  I'm selling off farkles in the process of selling the bike (2012 C14).

This set includes the optional replacement upper hydraulic lines supplied by Galfer (galferusa.com) in lieu of the extensions that come by default with the ST kit.  These lines run from the master cylinders to the junction blocks at the steering head.

There are a few small scratches as shown in the pictures.  They are minor enough that I never knew they existed until I removed the bars and cleaned them.

Current price for the ST kit is $695.  I can't remember how much more the replacement line option was when I bought them in Dec 2013.  They were used for about 7-8K miles.

Asking $400 including shipping to the lower 48.

Any questions, or if you want more pictures, let me know.

Kevin
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 04:00:51 PM by kemartin3 »

Offline hlh1

• COG #548
Re: For Sale: Heli-Bars Horizon ST Handlebars
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 10:07:47 AM »
PM sent. 
COG #548
My bikes:  Suzuki 06 WeeStrom, Kawasaki 09 C14 ABS, 83 Suzuki GS1100ED,

Offline demon

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 05:30:49 PM »
that's a good deal  :o

Offline BackInTheSaddle

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 08:31:45 AM »
I would like to be second in line.
Don, Apple Valley, MN
2008 C-14 ABS, AeroFlow Tall, Murph's risers with wedges, Buell pegs, Zumo 590, lowered pegs, Russell Day-Long
Previous bikes 2001 Kawi C10 (RIP), and 1981 Honda CB650
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/DonaldHollinger/MOTO/Map_zpse09bb1e5

Offline hlh1

• COG #548
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 01:46:09 PM »
All, this didn't go down right.  I was first on this and it was sold to someone else?  Not good.  This isn't how things are done between COG members. 
COG #548

Offline kemartin3

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 02:23:53 PM »
hlh1,

I'm sorry you feel that things didn't happen properly.  I agree, you did contact me first, but only to ask if the bars would fit your bike.  The next contact I had from anyone was from the member who purchased them.  He didn't ask any questions, just made an offer, which I accepted.  Unfortunately, he didn't make his offer using a publicly visible reply to the post, but through an e'mail directly to me; so the timeline in the post doesn't tell the full story.

In my e'mail to you this morning, I said that another member had made an offer, which I accepted.  My conundrum was whether or not they would actually send payment. Sometimes people say they will buy something, and then leave the seller hanging.

If I misled you into thinking that the first one to transfer the money won, I sincerely apologize.  But the other member did make their offer first, so I accepted their payment.

Offline hlh1

• COG #548
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 02:30:33 PM »
hlh1,

I'm sorry you feel that things didn't happen properly.  I agree, you did contact me first, but only to ask if the bars would fit your bike.  The next contact I had from anyone was from the member who purchased them.  He didn't ask any questions, just made an offer, which I accepted.  Unfortunately, he didn't make his offer using a publicly visible reply to the post, but through an e'mail directly to me; so the timeline in the post doesn't tell the full story.

In my e'mail to you this morning, I said that another member had made an offer, which I accepted.  My conundrum was whether or not they would actually send payment. Sometimes people say they will buy something, and then leave the seller hanging.

If I misled you into thinking that the first one to transfer the money won, I sincerely apologize.  But the other member did make their offer first, so I accepted their payment.

Kevin,

I appreciate the response, but immediately after my question about fitting my 09 I asked what $$ you had to have for them.  Did you not see that?  That's called negotiation.  That meant you and I were engaged in the process of buying and selling.  If you and I didn't come to an agreement, then the next person on the thread is who you work with next.  If you want to make this right, as I said in my IM, you refund the other person who "cut in line" and should know better, and then I'll resend via Paypal. 
COG #548

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 02:49:31 PM »
Please take this off-line...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline zarticus

• Arena
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 07:21:04 PM »
Kevin,

I appreciate the response, but immediately after my question about fitting my 09 I asked what $$ you had to have for them.  Did you not see that?  That's called negotiation.  That meant you and I were engaged in the process of buying and selling.  If you and I didn't come to an agreement, then the next person on the thread is who you work with next.  If you want to make this right, as I said in my IM, you refund the other person who "cut in line" and should know better, and then I'll resend via Paypal.
Maybe he got the offer between your emails/questions ?. I have lost the chance at buying things because someone else paid while I was asking questions & waiting on answers.
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 -  Candy Arabian Red
2014 Kawasaki Vaquero - Candy Burnt Orange
1986 Honda V65 Magna - Black
1984 Honda V65 Magna - Black

Offline hlh1

• COG #548
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 05:24:06 AM »
Maybe he got the offer between your emails/questions ?. I have lost the chance at buying things because someone else paid while I was asking questions & waiting on answers.

Maybe, I'm ready to move on.  I wish Kevin the best. 
COG #548

Offline zarticus

• Arena
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 02:47:00 PM »
Maybe, I'm ready to move on.  I wish Kevin the best.
:chugbeer:
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 -  Candy Arabian Red
2014 Kawasaki Vaquero - Candy Burnt Orange
1986 Honda V65 Magna - Black
1984 Honda V65 Magna - Black