Author Topic: Brand New R+G Adventure bars for 2010-2015 Kawasaki Concours, SOLD SOLD  (Read 1717 times)

Offline bikelee

I have a set of BRAND NEW R+G Adventure bars for 2010-2015 Kawasaki Concours for sale. Never mounted with ALL the mounting hardware and instructions. Bars were taken out of the box for photo shots only. Decided to go in a different direction. My loss is your gain. This is what they look like on the bike:  http://www.rg-racing.com/browseType/Adventure_Bars/AB0002BK.aspx# You can click on the picture to enlarge it. They really blend in with the styling of the bike.  These bars are the preferred protection for the IRON BUTT guys. I would like to get $199 plus CONUS shipping. I will split the shipping 50/50 with the buyer. I only charge actual shipping amounts. Please no returns. PLEASE use only email for correspondence. My email is mishleon@msn.com. I take Paypal gift (or add 3% for fees ), personal checks ( item ships after check clears ) or USPS Money Orders. Any questions or concerns please email me. Thanks for your time and interest.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:40:11 AM by bikelee »

Offline bikelee

I have lowered the price to $199 plus CONUS shipping. If i can't sell at this price, I am just gonna keep them. Thanks.

Offline bikelee

Bars are sold. Thanks for all the interest.  :chugbeer: