Concours 1400 (C14) FAQ > C-14, aka Concours-14 GTR 1400

Can I buy just the valve stem?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Conrad:

--- Quote from: ZG on September 05, 2012, 01:28:38 PM ---Next time just wear my helmet and jacket down there and don't take them off while talking to them, they'll do whatever you want...  ;)

--- End quote ---

:rotflmao:

Gumby:

--- Quote from: ZG on September 05, 2012, 01:28:38 PM ---Next time just wear my helmet and jacket down there and don't take them off while talking to them, they'll do whatever you want...  ;)

--- End quote ---

Ya, for $89 an hour. That is an outrageous labor charge.

ZG:

--- Quote from: Tom V on September 05, 2012, 01:30:26 PM ---Ya, for $89 an hour. That is an outrageous labor charge.

--- End quote ---

I would have been a mechanic for a living but i don't think I could handle the dirty stuff under the finger nails, oh and the actually having to go into work thing...  ;) ;D

Conrad:

--- Quote from: Tom V on September 05, 2012, 01:30:26 PM ---Ya, for $89 an hour. That is an outrageous labor charge.

--- End quote ---

Not if J is paying.    ;)

Gumby:

--- Quote from: ZG on September 05, 2012, 01:38:35 PM ---
I would have been a mechanic for a living but i don't think I could handle the dirty stuff under the finger nails, oh and the actually having to go into work thing...  ;) ;D

--- End quote ---

Do you remember I went to Phoenix Institute of Technology and got a certificate in Automotive Diagnostics. When I came back home from school I went down that career path for a good three months at least.  Not sure what I was thinking when I was young. :nuts:

Oh ya, isn't it time to go home?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version