Author Topic: Ronnie's Highway Pegs, Murph's Lowering Pegs, and ProjektD Passenger Pegs.  (Read 39338 times)

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Ronnie's Highway Pegs:  Does anyone know if these are compatible with the GSG sliders (on a 2011)?

I am particularly concerned about this picture from Fred Harmon:  http://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/image/129879747

His leg/shin looks like it would be pretty close to where the GSG would stick out, and I don't think that picture he is using was the updated pegs that are an inch longer.  Plus, he looks slid pretty far back... further than I would normally sit (of course, I also have shorter legs, so that might counteract it).

Quick reference picture for the GSG at the same orientation:  http://www.whaccessories.com/images/DanGTRNY.JPG  (Unfortunately, it is a 2008/9 photo so it is hard to compare).  I am think it will be OK, but I just want to be sure...
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline UP

Check Murph's site for lowered pegs instruction. I posted the rear break how to and you can read that for guidance.

UP / Clint Matthews

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Quick reference picture for the GSG at the same orientation:  http://www.whaccessories.com/images/DanGTRNY.JPG  (Unfortunately, it is a 2008/9 photo so it is hard to compare).  I am think it will be OK, but I just want to be sure...

According to the picture, that guy is riding a Concourse.  Never heard of that bike.  I have an 08 Concours.  I will say, though, that I have smacked my right shin on it while disengaging my right jeans cuff from the brake pedal.  Hurt like heck.  Thought I was gonna cry.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jpierini

Just installed Ronnie's highway pegs. I've got nothing but great things to say about these. Ordering was a snap, Ronnie had my pegs shipped within a week of mailing the check. I agree with everyone who has said the build quality is worth the $291. Installation was a breeze with the included tap, instructions and full color pictures. Took me about an hour to install.

Offline Rony6ble

Re: Ronnie's Highway Pegs, Murph's Lowering Pegs, and ProjektD Passenger Pegs.
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2015, 08:11:14 PM »
It seams that this work well for everybody.
I have a new pair of Ronnie's Highway Pegs that want to sell.
Please PM.

Regards...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 10:27:38 PM by Rony6ble »
IBA #57875
2011 Concours 14 / 2009 Concours 14 - RIP / 2002 Ninja 250 - daughter / 1985 GPZ400 - sold
2016 Tour of Honor State Sponsor (KS)

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Ronnie's Highway Pegs, Murph's Lowering Pegs, and ProjektD Passenger Pegs.
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2015, 08:23:54 PM »
It seams that this work well for everybody.
I have a new pair of Ronnie's Highway Pegs that want to sell.
Please PM.

You might also want to post in the for sale forum
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc