Author Topic: WTB Passenger Footpegs  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Big Red

• Arena
WTB Passenger Footpegs
« on: January 06, 2022, 03:42:02 PM »
I’m looking to get a set of aftermarket passenger footpegs. Something longer, preferably, but anything aftermarket. I can modify it if I need to. Thanks in advance.
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Online connie_rider

Re: WTB Passenger Footpegs
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 11:42:49 AM »
It would help if you told us why/what you're trying to accomplish with the pegs??

I have a 2014. I wanted rubber mounted footpegs for my wife.
The OEMs were far too expensive.
Ended up getting them for a Suzuki. (from Ebay/China)
Very inexpensive and did exactly what I wanted.

Ride safe, Ted

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 02:07:23 AM »
I had some "modular" foot pegs I bought way back that had a separate pivot part from the foot peg part so I cut up some old C10 passenger pegs and fitted them to to pivot part and I now have large area rubber passenger pegs that are also angle adjustable. They ain't pretty but apparently are supremely comfortable.
I did all of that just as she lost interest in riding behind me. <sigh>
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK

Offline Big Red

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 05:29:05 PM »
Well, we’ve put about 1k miles on 2 up, and she now thinks the passenger pegs are okay. At least she decided before I did something.
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Online connie_rider

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 09:04:51 AM »
Glad it worked out.

This is an option you might try anyway.
Their Cheap e'nuff to be an idea that could help your standing in her world. <sneaky grin>
ie; Ya can say was "thinking of your comfort" and tried this...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254449103340?fits=Make%3ASuzuki&hash=item3b3e5931ec:g:6UcAAOSwZ2FcSpQ5

Matching front; https://www.ebay.com/itm/284051869524?hash=item4222cf8f54:g:rp0AAOSwVFtfjw6-

I forgot to mention. I have the ATS Passenger peg lowerers on the bike too.
She really liked those as they lowered her foot about 3" and outboard about 1".

Ride safe, Ted

Offline Big Red

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 10:06:00 AM »
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try those 'busa pegs.

Online connie_rider

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2022, 05:05:19 PM »
When I did mine, I bought Connie all aluminum (non rubber) pegs. I cut and welded the pivot portion from them to the foot portion of some model Suzuki pegs.
I later saw and another member used the Hayabusa pegs alone.
Look at images: The pivot portion is different.

Bottom line: I don't actually know that these will fit on your bike but was told that they would.

C-14 pegs
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154233379538?hash=item23e9069ad2:g:L~EAAOSwaBJeGHLg

Hayabusa
https://www.ebay.com/itm/164565933515?hash=item2650e4ddcb:g:-jEAAOSwqfNXksuo

Ride safe, Ted

Offline Big Red

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 01:27:02 PM »
I can report that they do not fit. It's alright. I got a set from Amazon since I thought they may not. Amazon returns are pretty hassle free. I think I'm going to pull one of my fronts to see if they'll fit in the rears.

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2022, 06:53:49 AM »
I put a set of passenger pegs from my 05 KLR 650 on my 08. They are very similar to the oem riders pegs. My wife liked them.
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.