Author Topic: A few more parts, free for the taking -- but with the same catch!  (Read 1965 times)

Offline redzgrider

O.K., going through the garage looking for space, found a few more leftover parts from my 000, gone to the great trade-in beyond.
I have:
1 muffler gasket, Kawasaki 1109-1666
1 exhaust cross-over gasket, Kawasaki 1100-1668
1 waterpump to motor O-ring, Kawasaki 92055-1424, 33.2 X 2.4
1 25 mm O-ring that used at the thermostat housing to manifold joint and also used somewhere on the waterpump -- not sure where on the pump
1 fairing screw coller, used on the lower fairing side screws, or the mid fairing front screws, Kawasaki 92027-1935
1 fuel tank front rubber bumper, Kawasaki 92075-125
All parts are unused, from BikeBandit, but may show some hanger rash.
Not looking for any funds, or even trades -- what would they be worth, $3 collectively? My last E-Bay effort cost me $.35 by the time I was done. But am also not looking to spend time at the post office.
So, same as the oil filters:
I live in Orlando. First person that wants the parts -- and has an interesting location for a Saturday or Sunday morning turn-over -- gets them. Offer may not be combined with the oil filter offer -- that ride is already in the planning, and I'm looking for another excuse reason to get out and about. Short turnovers, such as the German Bakery in Yalaha, Triumph in Daytona, etc., don't require much planning from my end. Longer distances, Barber in Birmingham, Wheels through Time, etc, are possible, but take a bit more coordination. North rim of the Grand Canyon?

Offline redzgrider

Re: A few more parts, free for the taking -- but with the same catch!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 06:16:41 PM »
Last call...