Riding > It's not a Concours - other Bikes

Trail 125

(1/2) > >>

m in sc:
just picked up a 21 model for errands and neighborhood runs.  weather isnt cooperating for riding anything this weekend so far. 

as a slight history, i bought a grom new in 13, hot rodded ti to death, literally, and then installed a 250 2-stroke motor in it, which is absolutely a riot and fun to ride. However, I kind of missed a small (quiet and civil) run around, was going to buy a stock 2nd gen grom for this... until honda announced the trail going into production.  Told dealer, and when the 1st oen they got came in thursday, was earmarked for me.  Got down there saturday, and rode it home the 2 miles.

Its fun. Yes its slow. its quiet as a mouse fart. But its really well built and a lot of running around i do is within 3-5 miles of the house so this should be useful.

Not for everybody but Its pretty good. even has ABS (on the front).

factory snorkle and neat detail on sidecover decal

super basic instrumentation but fuel gauge is nice. No tach, but its stock and stayiong stock so who cares. semi auto 4-speed.  Plug to left will house a power port just in case.

and a comparison size wise of my 67 kawasaki C2TR.   the honda is physically much larger overall.

i did already order a collapsible milk crate for the ridiculous rack on the CT IF they ever make a stainless (preferable)or chome pipe cover for it i'll def get one, that was the one disappointment. (the prototype ones were polished)

Boomer:
That rack makes me think that it is squarely aimed at food delivery riders.
Looks practical and should be reliable.  :thumbs: ;D

m in sc:
oh, i'm sure in parts of the world im sure thats def the case.

I did find the chrome covers, stock on 20 models but pricey. I'll get one sooner than later. weather here will be crap all week, hopefully can sneak out and dodge raindrops one night.  I did get a power port and ram mount installed. got all the 'federally mandated' decals removed, and waxed and detailed it as i do with all new bikes to protect it.  :D

come on summer.  8)

Pilgrim:

Any bets on how long it stays stock?    ;)

tweeter55:
What’s old is new again.
 Look up Honda CT90.
Looks like a fun little bike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version