Author Topic: Finnally getting new Michelins YAHOO!!  (Read 4763 times)

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Re: Finnally getting new Michelins YAHOO!!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2014, 12:45:19 PM »
By the time l put all those zip ties on I could have the tire mounted and air going in it. The first bead will fall on and the second isn't hard at all. Breaking it down and spooning it off is what's hard

+1 I don't see how the zip ties make it any easier. But I have a NoMar changer and dismounting and mounting the tire on the rim is the easiest part of the job.

Offline mikeb2411

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2014, 01:50:31 PM »
The PR4GT supposedly will get longer life than the PR3, perhaps similar to the PR2, and yet perform as well or better than the PR3.... but they are going to cost a lot more (for now, anyway).

I'm riding the crap out of my stock tires so I can justify the PR4GT's...CAN'T WAIT...GOTTA RIDE HARDER!  :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Mike
Ojai, CA
2016 Black Triumph Trophy SE

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2014, 02:08:48 PM »
I'm riding the crap out of my stock tires so I can justify the PR4GT's...CAN'T WAIT...GOTTA RIDE HARDER!  :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2014, 04:36:37 PM »

You will get there!  It took me almost 3 years, but I finally made it :)
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc