Author Topic: New member in Massachusetts  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Dirtiegirtie

• Arena
New member in Massachusetts
« on: August 19, 2021, 01:09:57 PM »
Hi gang,

I'm new to the world of sport touring, but bought my first bike some 28 years ago. I just bought a Silver 2011 Concours a few days ago. She has just over 16k miles on her and is in great shape. Both tires were brand new as well!

I'm still trying to figure out all the farkles on her, but this is what I've found so far:
 - Seth Laam seat
 - Two Brothers exhaust (I think it's the titanium M5 model... I'll have to post some pics and y'all can tell me)
 - Philsfarkles luggage rack with the mounting hardware for a Givi Monokey top case... it took me a while to figure this one out. I thought it was the OEM luggage rack.
 - VStream windshield

My other two bikes right now are my Yamaha Raider and my Moto Guzzi V7.

Anyways, I hope to contribute to the forum and ping you guys for some knowledge on my new ride.

Don

Offline Pilgrim

• '12 Black
Re: New member in Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 02:33:07 PM »

Welcome Don.  I'm just north of MA in southern NH.   :chugbeer:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 04:29:40 PM »
Welcome!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 02:21:40 AM »
Welcome Don, from the other side of the Pond  ;D
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK

Offline Dirtiegirtie

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 08:00:37 AM »
Thanks, guys!
I did just find another accessory... She has bar risers on her. Coming from a chopper style bike, I can't imagine leaning any more forward so I'm grateful she has them already.

I was hoping to put a passenger backrest on her but what I concluded was, "You already have the mounting hardware for a Givi Monokey trunk; why not just order a trunk and put a backrest pad on it for the wife?" So those are on order. :)