Author Topic: How to fail breathalizer  (Read 4246 times)

Offline Rhino

• Arena

Offline ZG

• Arena
Re: How to fail breathalizer
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 09:32:33 AM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 02:07:17 PM »
That's funny in any language.  :)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 03:41:29 PM »
 ;D ;D

My all- time favorite drunk video: 2001 A Drunk Odyssey Worlds Drunkest Guy Ever Cant Stand Up but Wants More Beer 

That guy has the three qualities that really stand out; he is tenacious, he is drunk, and he is tenacious. I would have given him a full three- tenacity rating but he did not actually PROCURE the beer he was after. Still, in the face of such unrelenting forces such as gravity and drunkenness of unusual levels, I give him full credit for stumbling out of the store successfully. A lesser man would just lie in a pool of his own [put bodily fluid here] and wait for the ambulance.

Whoever put the music to that video was a genius IMO. :-)

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 04:25:33 PM »
 :rotflmao: I agree, the music was genus.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 04:54:06 PM »
If only he had grabbed 2 cases :)

Offline Slideways

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 05:05:26 PM »
I like the fact that the cop doesn't take himself so seriuosly that he can't laugh.
If it can't be fixed with a hammer you can sure as hell teach it a lesson.
2008 ABS, Area P full system, Power Commander, Skene Design, Canyon Cages (personally tested, don't ask), Sargent low saddle, Tamer throttle tube, Cee Bailey Euro Tour, bar risers, Throttlemeister, Tech Spec,

Offline C14lvr

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 05:15:40 PM »
Lmao! Lol

Hilarious!
2011 C14 ABS black w/red/yellow, B.D.F lofuel W.E.,SSD h/g's,
2" setback risers, Phil's wedges/rear rack,K Gel-seat, Rostra CC, AST tourpegs, techspec, 2"droppegs, 4"droppass pegs, Fuzeblock,  7"Garmin, fenda ext, LED tag plate, Ip5S Ram mt, TMeister, Mirror LED t/s, Bestem TBox, CB HDUT w/s, TRex front/CC bag, Wolo Badboy, Tailbrights, Scala G9X, Scorpion EXO1200 Jag, PR4GT's55's, 55W Qz Dr

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 05:38:57 PM »
But I bet he did not take it with such jocularity that he could not find his handcuffs a few minutes later, either. :-)

Brian

I like the fact that the cop doesn't take himself so seriuosly that he can't laugh.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 05:40:17 PM »
My very favorite point is where he grabs the bowl on the counter in a 'last gasp' bid to not fall down. It did not work as the bowl was not firmly attached to the counter but notice how he did not drop it either. Yep, tenacity!

Brian

If only he had grabbed 2 cases :)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 05:54:00 PM »
I wonder if he drove himself the beer store?

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 06:11:22 PM »
Why not? He had trouble standing and walking but he seemed to have sitting and reclining mostly under control....

Brian

Son of Pappy

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 06:12:13 PM »
Nope, the driver couldn't make it to the door.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2014, 09:03:47 AM »

Me too.

Offline Leo

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2014, 10:37:31 AM »

I watched the drunken Irishman across the street drive his jeep up the lawn next to his driveway, and fall on the ground getting out.  He then crawls to the front door and cannot get the front door unlocked, as he was kneeling there a while.   After he took a rest sitting against his handrails, he crawled back to the jeep on his hands and knees.  After managing to climb in, he got it started and backed out over his driveway reflectors and drove away. 

Never underestimate the resolve of a drunk that has not yet passed out.
Yep, still riding the old one

In Indiana, missing Texas