Author Topic: SHAD SH50 added to bike  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Deathwish

SHAD SH50 added to bike
« on: May 03, 2023, 06:46:07 PM »
Finally got my Shad SH50 installed on the bike. Got the case new from Motardinn for $209 plus another $43 for the blue color panel. Even with the shipping from Spain, which was $125, the total was still cheaper than I was finding it state side. I think the color is a pretty good match. Wwhat do you think?

Offline Big Red

• Arena
Re: SHAD SH50 added to bike
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 09:18:14 PM »
Color looks pretty good!
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
Re: SHAD SH50 added to bike
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023, 08:54:05 AM »
That is a steal for a top-case!

When I got mine, I found it on Ebay and I was the only bidder and got it cheap, I think it was $125 shipped with color match lid (it is an older design), backrest and it came with a new plate to replace the Kawasaki one between the grab rails.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips