The C-14, aka Kawasaki Concours-14, the new one :) > Accessories and modifications - C14/GTR 1400

KIPASS BYPASS Mod by BDF

<< < (2/60) > >>

OCK913:

--- Quote from: B.D.F. on February 16, 2012, 04:12:18 PM ---I have a very limited number of KiPass activation switch bypass harnesses and will be putting them up for sale shortly. Not as elegant as a K-rock perhaps but a lot faster and easier. Brian
--- End quote ---

Let me know when you are ready to sell them, I would be interested in one.

B.D.F.:
Great- glad that it saved you a tow. You can actually finish your vacation still using the bike- leave the top cover off and unplug / reconnect that connector whenever you need to start the bike. It is a pain but at least you will not have to abandon your trip.

Brian

--- Quote from: Kurt on February 16, 2012, 11:54:24 PM ---Brian -- You NAILED it!!! I was able to get the motorcycle running this evening using the steps that you outlined. Tomorrow I will ride to the dealer in San Diego and get the motorcycle fixed. Yes, I will have to cancel the rest of my ride, but at least I get to ride my motorcycle to be fixed rather than have it towed!!

To the doubters: My offer stands. Anytime anyone would like to come by my house for dinner, coffee, or tire kicking, or if anyone needs a place to stay while riding, please get in touch.

Again Brian, thank you!

--- End quote ---

lather:

--- Quote from: B.D.F. on February 16, 2012, 04:12:18 PM --- I have a very limited number of KiPass activation switch bypass harnesses and will be putting them up for sale shortly.
--- End quote ---
If this is a plug and play bypass I want one please.

Jeremy Mitchell:
I would also like a bypass wiring kit.

ang:
Brian, put me down for a switch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version