Author Topic: Re: ECU flashing now available  (Read 12465 times)

Offline Bai65

Re: ECU flashing now available
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2017, 02:42:11 AM »
Its possible if steve  let us know what he write in the ecu then we do it ourself and  we pay for the infor that steve share to us 😁😁 what u thing ? This just  wandering

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2017, 05:17:13 AM »
 :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2017, 05:20:01 AM »
What was posted was apparetly text message jargon :)   y for "why", u for "you", xtra for "extra", n for "in"... seemed deliberate to me.  I would never pick on someone's English, especially when non-native.  It was meant to be a funny reply back also in text message jargon.  And what I said was valid- it doesn't work that way, one would have to ship one's own ECU in for flashing.

Bai65, it if wasn't funny, I apologize (deleting it too).

My bad, perhaps. Thought you were mocking the OP. I can see how his writings sorta resemble texting jargon.  ;D
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2017, 06:29:55 AM »
Well, here's the twist I have been waiting for, I knew this day was coming. After many emails, I received this email from the OP

Hi steve its possible u share wat u doing with the ecu then we flash it and we pay u for  info"

This is someone in singapore (or wherever) attempt to steal the flash and sell it over there.

I told him I'm not selling him a flash, and to not contact me again.

Steve

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bai65

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2017, 05:05:09 PM »
Hi steve y u say i stealing your flash? U know meaning steal n ask n pay? That just an idea only .i just try to save time n cost only and  no intent to steal people hard work.but if u think  i stealing  your flash its not cool 👈.if u dont want to sell your flash it ok thats is yours . Sori for misunderstood😌

Offline Eupher

• Arena
  • U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2017, 06:32:58 AM »
I've never been to Malaysia, or Singapore, or Manila....

! No longer available
2012 C14 Arabian Candy Red
2003 Honda 919
1981 Suzuki 650E
1965 Honda S90

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2017, 11:53:44 AM »
 :thumbs:   That brought a smile to my face.   I love that movie.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

• Shoodaben Engineering
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »
  I could chalk it up to a misunderstanding borne of communication, BUT he posted some pretty insightful info  a couple posts before my last. This dude knows exactly what's going on here, so all I have to say is "not today".

Steve

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2017, 03:08:07 PM »
  I could chalk it up to a misunderstanding borne of communication, BUT he posted some pretty insightful info  a couple posts before my last. This dude knows exactly what's going on here, so all I have to say is "not today".
Steve
Special Kindabeen-Almostbeen-SHouldabeen Singapore Special Flash available here:  http://guhlmotors.com/kawasaki-reflash.html   :stirpot:

...or maybe...

Quote from: Bai65
Its possible if steve  let us know what he write in the ecu then we do it ourself and  we pay for the infor that steve share to us  what u thing ? This just  wandering

Perhaps there is a price that you would sell the info? (Steve, think: "I could retire." price. $$$.$$$.00 )  8)

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Re: Re: ECU flashing now available
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2017, 03:11:39 PM »
I've never been to Malaysia, or Singapore, or Manila....

! No longer available

I love his facial expressions and how he didn't rush the end line.   ;D  :thumbs:  :goodpost:

Offline Throttle 8

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2017, 05:22:36 PM »

Steve

I for the life of me cannot understand why you would be upset that someone wants to buy a flash for $350 in order to steal your hours and hours of work and testing,  to resell it as his own; making thousands and thousands of dollars with zero work.---lol! :P
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:38:52 AM by Throttle 8 »
2014 C14
2000 ZX12R Ninja

Offline Bai65

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2017, 09:36:24 PM »
 Hi I never on my mind to steal someone hard work n sell to gain profit .i just want to buy it for myself to use n if u read the few pos that i will recomand to steve all my friend who ride the c14 to flash  thier ecu .last fridy i have taken out my ecu from the bike  n wanted to send on monday but  now i have to put it back because misunderstand .In singapore there is no one flash the ecu .i have ask around but noboday do it .i join this forum just to make friends n not animes.steve i  apologize for wat i say 😊

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2017, 05:48:03 AM »
Bai65, your intentions may have been honorable but there is too much IP piracy going on in that part of the world for alarm bells not to go off when you make a suggestion about getting the code. On the other hand, if you had been a Nigerian prince you would be getting the code and all our bank account numbers too..... :)
2008 Silverdammit C14

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2017, 06:00:24 AM »
Steve wouldn't sell it here either.  He's spent too much time and effort into getting this code operational.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2017, 06:37:17 AM »
You are stating the obvious. Let me top you by declaring that Steve probably would not sell it to Pope Francis or the Dalai Lama. Nor should he. ;D
2008 Silverdammit C14

• Shoodaben Engineering
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2017, 07:27:07 AM »
and to top it off, I have these crazy spidey senses from working in prisons for years as a younger man. wow, that never goes away. I don't regret that experience for a second, but yes, I've seen the worst side of man. One thing I've learned from that is to trust my gut. Worse case scenario here? I don't make money on a couple flashes. A small price to pay. Interestingly I did a little research, and Singapore is considered one of the absolute top countries for technology and technological development. Steve

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2017, 07:31:57 AM »
Steve, I know what you mean.  It is sad, but I am a very non-trusting person, too.  I am not sure how it started, but I am wary of everything being a scam out there.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2017, 07:32:59 AM »
You are stating the obvious. Let me top you by declaring that Steve probably would not sell it to Pope Francis or the Dalai Lama. Nor should he. ;D

Just because something is obvious on this forum, it doesn't preclude stating it again and again and again.  ;)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2017, 07:46:04 AM »
Just because something is obvious on this forum, it doesn't preclude stating it again and again and again.  ;)

The sky is blue
The sky is blue
The sky is blue
The sky is blue
The sky is blue
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2017, 11:10:11 AM »
Unless it's cloudy with a chance of meatballs.