Author Topic: How many Fobs  (Read 18586 times)

Offline geebo

Re: How many Fobs
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2012, 03:25:23 PM »
I spoke with a fella named Dan and he said to come in with my other fob so they know which card to order. He still thinks all it contains is a spare key and will not do anything else. He asked when I get it in to get with him and show him what it is supposed to do. Ridenow in Ocala, Fl. is not a small dealership. They are being polite and helpful about the situation, so I have not any complaints. I just have to get down there. Right now I am waiting on Ryan to call me so I can order a set of crashbars on the group buy. Probably will be tomorrow before I get down there. I will post my results.

I just bought my 2011 last November and went through the same thing. It amazes me that we have to tell (convince) dealers of this other credit card type of fob. Long story short, they misplaced the credit card fob and didn't realize that it was a backup key. They ended up finding it and got it to me.

Offline wendel

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2012, 10:48:34 AM »
Talked with the owner Lyle, and he had them order it for me. Talked with him about my issue while in Daytona. He gave me his card with his personal cell number, so he can be contacted if I need something and I am not getting the service I need. So while it is inconvenient, they appear to be doing what it takes to resolve this issue.
2012 C14

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2012, 11:14:26 AM »
FOB's are good
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2012, 11:48:17 AM »
FOB's are good

:thumbs: Can't have too many FOB's

Offline Canada44

« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2012, 09:31:47 PM »
FOB's are good

Love the FOB!  ;D 
2010 ABS C14