Author Topic: A thread about nothing at all....  (Read 726721 times)

Offline Classvino

• Longtime Kawi Rider
Re: A thread about nothing at all....
« Reply #1940 on: March 05, 2015, 01:57:09 PM »
And his intelligence...          :D

Jamie
2013 C14 - First "new" bike
1983 CB1100F, 1977 GS850, 1974 KH750 H2, 1974 KH500 H1, 1975 KH400 S3, 1979 RD 400 Daytona......

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #1941 on: March 05, 2015, 02:37:18 PM »
Stretching it a bit, eh?  ;)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #1942 on: March 05, 2015, 02:41:59 PM »
And his intelligence...          :D

Jamie

Nope. It was his intelligence that lead me to believe that he was NOT Canadian.  :stirpot: :rotflmao: :chugbeer:
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #1943 on: March 05, 2015, 03:03:17 PM »
This means war!  :rotflmao:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jettawreck

« Reply #1944 on: March 05, 2015, 03:22:57 PM »
I knew Canadian currency made no sense. :)

I knew Canadian currency made no cents, either.
This street bike thing is all new to me.
Snowmobiles-I have a bunch of those.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1945 on: March 06, 2015, 04:48:26 AM »
I had no idea Spock was Canadian. Who knew? I suppose his sense of humor should have been a clue.....

And his green blood.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #1946 on: March 12, 2015, 10:21:45 AM »
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #1947 on: March 12, 2015, 10:28:15 AM »

Offline Classvino

• Longtime Kawi Rider
« Reply #1948 on: March 12, 2015, 11:38:14 AM »
Nope. It was his intelligence that lead me to believe that he was NOT Canadian.  :stirpot: :rotflmao: :chugbeer:

That's something we hyper-intelligent Canadians have come to expect from people that don't regularly get a good dose of cold enough weather to "clear out the cobwebs..."

We won't hold it against you...   8)

Live Long and Prosper...

Jamie
2013 C14 - First "new" bike
1983 CB1100F, 1977 GS850, 1974 KH750 H2, 1974 KH500 H1, 1975 KH400 S3, 1979 RD 400 Daytona......

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1949 on: March 13, 2015, 04:53:52 AM »
That's something we hyper-intelligent Canadians have come to expect from people that don't regularly get a good dose of cold enough weather to "clear out the cobwebs..."

We won't hold it against you...   8)

Live Long and Prosper...

Jamie

;D

Depends?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 08:49:42 AM by Conrad »

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #1950 on: March 17, 2015, 01:00:55 PM »
Anyone who watched the series Breaking Bad will readily remember the 'pizza on the roof' scene, where the main character (protagonist? antagonist? that-does-not-apply-tagonist?) threw a pepperoni pizza onto the roof of his house in a moment of anger. Well, it turns out that the house used in the series really does exist in Albuquerque, NM, and a older couple live there. Of course the locals have known this for years. And something that has become somewhat popular is stopping by.... and throwing a pepperoni pizza on the roof. The creator of Breaking Bad has publicly asked people to stop doing this:  http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/breaking-bad-creator-throw-pizzas-walter-whites-home/story?id=29581137

Of course as this is a private house, is owned and lived in by actual people, I can understand where this would be annoying, especially after the 47th time. It is also illegal for several reasons as well as being morally wrong to leave people with this mess on their roof.

All of that said, I think this is hysterical!!! I only wish I had known this when the series was actually on and I lived 1,000 miles closer 'cause I would stop by..... with a pizza. Too funny! Hey, I feel bad for the people who live there and understand why it is not funny to them, and really, I guess it is only funny to me because I just found out about it but c'mon, that HAD to be funny the first time or two. I can only imagine the conversations between the elderly people who live there:

Martha, did you put a pizza on the roof?

What is the weather like outside? Sunny, warm and it smells like pepperoni.

Henry, you really need to clean the pizza out of the gutters before winter!

And so forth....  :rotflmao:  three times!

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #1951 on: March 17, 2015, 01:31:30 PM »
Business opportunity. Sign outside that says: "Throw a pizza on my roof, only $5"

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #1952 on: March 17, 2015, 11:16:02 PM »
The weather is beginning to warm up, the hookers have stopped building camp fires and begun to transition to more revealing outfits. This might not seem like such a bad thing but half of them are men and I have to answer questions about 'what those ladies are doing' from my daughter.

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #1953 on: March 18, 2015, 03:31:26 AM »
Anyone who watched the series Breaking Bad will readily remember the 'pizza on the roof' scene, where the main character (protagonist? antagonist? that-does-not-apply-tagonist?) threw a pepperoni pizza onto the roof of his house in a moment of anger. Well, it turns out that the house used in the series really does exist in Albuquerque, NM, and a older couple live there. Of course the locals have known this for years. And something that has become somewhat popular is stopping by.... and throwing a pepperoni pizza on the roof. The creator of Breaking Bad has publicly asked people to stop doing this:  http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/breaking-bad-creator-throw-pizzas-walter-whites-home/story?id=29581137

Of course as this is a private house, is owned and lived in by actual people, I can understand where this would be annoying, especially after the 47th time. It is also illegal for several reasons as well as being morally wrong to leave people with this mess on their roof.

All of that said, I think this is hysterical!!! I only wish I had known this when the series was actually on and I lived 1,000 miles closer 'cause I would stop by..... with a pizza. Too funny! Hey, I feel bad for the people who live there and understand why it is not funny to them, and really, I guess it is only funny to me because I just found out about it but c'mon, that HAD to be funny the first time or two. I can only imagine the conversations between the elderly people who live there:

Martha, did you put a pizza on the roof?

What is the weather like outside? Sunny, warm and it smells like pepperoni.

Henry, you really need to clean the pizza out of the gutters before winter!

And so forth....  :rotflmao:  three times!

Brian

They were talking about this on the radio the other day...lol. Great stuff.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #1954 on: March 18, 2015, 03:34:34 AM »
The weather is beginning to warm up, the hookers have stopped building camp fires and begun to transition to more revealing outfits. This might not seem like such a bad thing but half of them are men and I have to answer questions about 'what those ladies are doing' from my daughter.
That has to be an interesting conversation. Are your hookers also homeless that they need campfires?

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1955 on: March 18, 2015, 05:05:10 AM »

Tell her that they're getting ready for Halloween.

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #1956 on: March 18, 2015, 10:59:54 AM »
That has to be an interesting conversation. Are your hookers also homeless that they need campfires?

They get dropped off everyday, I see 15-20 during the summertime on my commute to work, usually starting at about 11am. Some of them are high class and have little RVs. It's a weird thing to try to become accustomed to.

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #1957 on: March 18, 2015, 11:02:14 AM »
Tell her that they're getting ready for Halloween.

At first we said they we're waiting on the bus, that didn't last long as she goes to a local school, so she corrected me telling me no, they are prostitutes.

When the full bird group cc asked what one was doing, I told him waiting on the bus, it took a minute or two to sink in.

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #1958 on: April 10, 2015, 02:55:34 PM »
Descent Underground just funded on Kickstarter!
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #1959 on: April 13, 2015, 04:33:33 AM »
Went for a ride yesterday.  Got stuck behind a SWIFT transfer truck.....it wasn't.