Author Topic: Breaking Bad Season 5 returns July 15th  (Read 1438 times)

Offline MrPepsi

Breaking Bad Season 5 returns July 15th
« on: May 29, 2012, 01:44:54 PM »
I can't friggin wait.
SPOILER ALERT: Do not read on if you haven't watched up through Season 4, you are bound to see someone who posted something that may or may not have happened at the end of Season 4.

There, let the fun begin.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline MrPepsi

Re: Breaking Bad Season 5 returns July 15th
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 01:45:44 PM »
I heard in interviews that season 5 will be split into two half seasons, like the final season of the greatest show on TV, Sopranos.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:33:31 PM »
I think the end of season 4, which might have been the end of the entire series as it had not yet been renewed, was one of the best ever episodic TV shows.

Brian

I can't friggin wait.
SPOILER ALERT: Do not read on if you haven't watched up through Season 4, you are bound to see someone who posted something that may or may not have happened at the end of Season 4.

There, let the fun begin.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline redzgrider

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 06:39:38 PM »
I have seasons 1 -3 on dvd, but have only seen a few episodes of season 4 -- although one of the ones I did see was the season finale, so no concerns about spoilers for me. Would very much like to see 4 come out on dvd.

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 09:09:02 PM »
I have seasons 1 -3 on dvd, but have only seen a few episodes of season 4 -- although one of the ones I did see was the season finale, so no concerns about spoilers for me. Would very much like to see 4 come out on dvd.

Season 4 DVD is set to release in June. Check Amazon where I ordered my set.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 09:53:34 PM »
We just finished re-watching the last six episodes of season four, so we're all caught up. Can't friggin wait.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"