Author Topic: .  (Read 3321 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
« on: February 27, 2015, 12:28:42 PM »

Hi, I need to make some room in the garage and hopefully raise a little extra spending $ for something at the same time so am thinking about selling my black with matte black badges complete set of bodywork...  :-\

All pcs are oem 09 black, in excellent condition, no scratches or cracks or broken mounting tabs or anything like that, all pcs come with the inner foams and heat shields already on them, the front portion of the tail sides that your leg rub against are professionally mylared, comes with a complete set of TechSpech snake skin protection on the tank/mids/& side case lids already on them, 100% ready to just bolt right on your bike.

Corbin smuggler trunk is sold!

Copperdawg Sportscreen not included.

Carbon fiber front fender is sold! I will include the original oem black front fender.

This is a complete 08/09 set of bodywork, but the tail, side case lids, tank, and front fender will also fit the 10+ years...

Please note that on the left tail side there are 2 small holes for heated gear ports, and on the left inner mid up on the top there are 3 small holes for heated grips switch and heated gear controls. All of these holes could easily be plugged with small black rubber plugs, or if you want just get the heated gear ports and be set!  :thumbs: :thumbs:

Also note on the pics above the lowers are paint matched to the rest of the bodywork but do have holes for the Top Block sliders, you could plug those holes with a black rubber plug, or get the Top Block sliders, or buy this set without those lowers for a little less $ and use your normal oem lowers, your call.

Paypal only and shipping only to the domestic US.

Reply on this thread or pm me an offer, thanks.

Let me know if you have any questions at all, thanks!  :chugbeer:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 11:01:17 AM by ZG »

Offline mvjr1904

Re: complete set of C14 bodywork - BLACK ON BLACK
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 01:35:37 PM »
"Corbin smuggler trunk sold separately".

Is this another black Smuggler for sale or is this the one you already sold?
First dibs if it's another one.  Let me know!!

2011 Silver C14 - Fastest
2002 Silver C10 - Fast
1994 Black FXDWG (because it didn't come in Silver)

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 03:25:44 PM »
"Corbin smuggler trunk sold separately".

Is this another black Smuggler for sale or is this the one you already sold?
First dibs if it's another one.  Let me know!!
[/b]

Sorry MV, that's the one that I sold separately last week...  :chugbeer:

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 01:17:25 PM »
http://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/2008-kawasaki-concours-14-zg1400b/o/m148939#sch549624

Looks like you want to sell it all as a set, but if not, I would like part number 55028 shown in the attached website.  It is the "cowling, lower frt. 

Thanks.

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 05:39:06 PM »
http://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/2008-kawasaki-concours-14-zg1400b/o/m148939#sch549624

Looks like you want to sell it all as a set, but if not, I would like part number 55028 shown in the attached website.  It is the "cowling, lower frt. 

Thanks.

Hi CS, sorry buddy, I don't have any of the unpainted lowers for sale, thanks for checking though!  :chugbeer:

Offline ZG

• Arena
Re: .
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 11:02:13 AM »
This full set is no longer for sale as a complete set, if you need individual pcs see my other thread...  :chugbeer:

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=19765.0