Riding > Rides and Stories

<tumbleweed blows by>

(1/2) > >>

Boomer:
Since it's so damned quiet on here I guess I had better post something before the forum gets too dusty to operate correctly ;)

Went for a ride with a friend (Suzuki GSX-F 1000) on Sunday. Had half decent weather for it so I took Vivian (my C14).
We avoided most major towns and stuck to the backroads, sometimes ending up on single lane roads that would be called a track except for being asphalted.
Headed in a roundabout way from Danbury to the Harlow SportsBikeShop where my friend bought some Alpinestars ankle boots.
Then onwards to Finchingfield (very scenic bikers meeting point) for a drink and to watch an idiot on a dual-sport get busted for doing a wheelie right past an unmarked Police car. <LOL>
Finally a fun ride home having covered just over 100 miles of almost entirely backroad twisties.

jimmymac:
I've done dumb stuff in front of Cops. They find it funny too sometimes. ;D

Boomer:
What was funniest was that he was showing off in front of 50+ bikers who pretty much all cheered when the cops lit him up. We all do naughty stuff on occasion, but doing it at a renowned bikers meeting place where there are almost always Police in attendance is just plain stupid. As for the cops being there, I find it's a good thing as it keeps things civil in this otherwise sleepy little chocolate box English village.
https://youtu.be/IVQM2ja0Vrg

Big Red:
I was unaware that anyone in your neck of the woods even misbehaved.

Boomer:

--- Quote from: Big Red on May 25, 2023, 09:59:52 AM ---I was unaware that anyone in your neck of the woods even misbehaved.

--- End quote ---
:rotflmao:
Proportional to the population we have just as many idiots as anywhere else.
It has long been my belief that the population ratio for assholes, idiots, criminals, etc. is a fixed ratio no matter where in the world you are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version