Riding > CDAs

Dropped her within hours of buying her.

<< < (2/2)

just gone:

--- Quote from: Dualsport on January 31, 2018, 11:55:08 AM ---Rolling backwards down my driveway I caught a pant leg on the left foot peg and fell left, breaking off the rear brake pedal. ................... As some have posted, I may have done more damage and worsened the scratches just trying to pick it up on the sloping driveway.

--- End quote ---
Huh?  ???

So did you fall left and the bike fall right...or...did you fall left and when you struggled to pick it up it then over centered and kept going to the other side and then broke off the brake pedal?
In the end it doesn't matter, the same result, but since you gave all the details...I was trying to picture it and couldn't.

I too have a fairly good slope to my driveway and some close calls. I purchased tip over protection fairly quickly and then started dropping my poor girl every where it seems. I haven't dropped her in the driveway yet because I purchased a Park-N-Move and turn her around in the garage before I leave.

MtnRider:

--- Quote from: VirginiaJim on June 23, 2019, 09:39:59 PM ---Dropped the C10 once.  Dropped the C14 in the garage because I forgot to put the side stand down.

--- End quote ---

I hadn't had the Nomad long when a couple friends & I went on a 3 day road trip. I was all excited about the ride as I pulled up next to them at the meeting spot. Shut the engine off, swung a leg over and down she went. It took about 5 minutes for them to stop laughing enough to help me lift it back up....

VirginiaJim:
As they should have... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version