Author Topic: SOLD SOLD Aerostich 1 Piece Roadcrafter Suit for sale size 44r custom  (Read 1391 times)

Offline bikelee

SOLD SOLD I have a good condition Aerostich 1 Piece Roadcrafter Suit for sale. It was made in 1991 but is still in very good condition. It is a size 44r custom. It is custom because there is extra room in the seat and waist for anyone who loves beer. I am 5'11"and have a 40 inch chest have a 36 inch waist and the suit fits me well.It WILL fit someone with a 36-39 waist as there are are adjustment tabs that allow expansion to those sizes.There is no armor. There is a small repair on the inside of the lower right leg. (see pic ) Does not compromise the suit in any way.
ALL the zippers have their pulls and operate smoothly. No road rash, tears, loose seams or other damage other than the stuff mentioned. Velcro still sticks good.
Reflective areas are a bit checkered but still work fine.I am asking $245 INCLUDING conus insured shipping. PLEASE no returns. The suit is located in Albany NY 12206. Thanks for your time and interest.   
Please use email for questions or concerns. Email me at mishleon@msn.com.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:06:58 AM by bikelee »