Author Topic: Tire Change needed in OKC  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Curtiswesner

Tire Change needed in OKC
« on: July 24, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »
Buisness has me once again in OKC for next few months. Anyone have a preferred tire place they trust around here with their connie?

Offline okxd45

Re: Tire Change needed in OKC
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 08:33:05 AM »
I'm sorry you have to be here!  Weather has not been the greatest obviously.  The Kawi dealer in Lawton is actually really good, but that is 80 miles SW from there.  If you're feeling adventerous and can stand the heat, you could always make a trip of it and check out the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge and drive up Mt. Scott.  Anyway, I'm sure someone from the OKC area can help.  Good Luck!
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline oldsmoboat

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 06:16:05 PM »
I was stationed in Lawton...

Sorry, no help OKC tire changers.

Offline nosaint7

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 10:19:17 AM »
Lived there 10 years ago - House of Kawasaki was an OK dealership then.  Kinda depends on what brand you want...  HOK carries Dunlop, Michelin, Bridgestone, Pirelli, Kenda  and Avon.   
current: 2003 C10
past: Yamaha Vstar, Yamaha XS750, Suzuki T500, BSA 650 Lightning (yup - I'm OLD!)