Author Topic: Sad day  (Read 4425 times)

Offline GTRrob

Re: Sad day
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »
I love this...

Offline Conrad

Re: Sad day
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 12:27:49 PM »
No.  There is no relation between single and gay.  I love women from the neck down, but I got tired of the crap in their heads, their attitudes and telling me what to wear and what to eat and how to conduct myself.  Every girlfriend I ever had wanted to be in control and kept telling me I needed to change and “get better”.  I got fed up trading my handy-man skills and mechanical talents for mediocre sex, on her schedule, maybe.   When the last one told me, after returning from her wack-o “church” meeting, “You know, there’s a lot to be said for a celibate marriage”, I knew I had to get out.  When she told me, during a discussion, “You shouldn’t think that way”, I said “See ya in the funny papers”.  NOBODY tells me how to think.   That was July 1998.   That’s why I have cats instead of girlfriends.
And now, back to the vacuum thread………………

Damn, that sounds more like a mother than a girlfriend. Except for the, you know, SEX. Or lack thereof...   :yikes:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn