Author Topic: Your C14 @ a non-chain restaurant!  (Read 195882 times)

Offline freebird6

• In a big country...
Re: Your C14 @ a non-chain restaurant!
« Reply #660 on: October 22, 2016, 04:42:03 PM »

anderson, indiana.  Lemon Drop Inn.
2008 Concours
2007 Mean Streak
99 r1100rt

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #661 on: October 22, 2016, 06:08:18 PM »
good soul food in Richmond Va.

Mechanicsville, Va.

Pink Cadillac in Natural Bridge Va.

Richmond...

richmond Va.

capitol ale house, Richmond...

Have a nice Day Cafe, Richmond

and finally, The Pinewood, me and GBYII's favorite lunch spot... mmmmmmmmm Henrico Va.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #662 on: October 24, 2016, 10:38:17 AM »
Some great posts right there! Thank you! I love this thread. It's one of my favorite things to do. Ride my C14 and stop at places just like the ones posted.

Offline tomp

« Reply #663 on: October 24, 2016, 10:53:39 AM »
Going to Galveston's Lone Star Rally, next weekend, hope to get some great eatery pics then.  Everyone ride safely this week.   tomp
Living in the Texas Coast...

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #664 on: October 24, 2016, 12:28:31 PM »
Going to Galveston's Lone Star Rally, next weekend, hope to get some great eatery pics then.  Everyone ride safely this week.   tomp

My wife is going to be out of town. Maybe I'll run down there and check it out. Looks a lot bigger than the ROT rally here in Austin.

Offline tomp

« Reply #665 on: October 24, 2016, 12:49:12 PM »
My wife is going to be out of town. Maybe I'll run down there and check it out. Looks a lot bigger than the ROT rally here in Austin.
It's a very different event.  Located on the Strand and the Seawall.  Averages around a half million attendees.  Motorcycles are EVERYWHERE.  LOTS of pirates and 1%'s too, all hanging together.  If you enjoy crowd watching, there is a bit of everything to see.  More vendors at the LSR, should you be searching for something specific.    Over all, a lot of fun and relatively trouble free. The LSR is totally free, unless you use paid parking areas, too.  No one cares what you are riding, as long as it has two or three wheels. Folks do drive in too, just not a lot of auto parking available during the event.  I'm taking the C14, not the Harley. 

FWIW, been to around a half dozen ROT's, but it's just too hot to be enjoyable for me anymore.  All my riding friends stopped going too. 
Living in the Texas Coast...

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #666 on: October 24, 2016, 01:09:38 PM »
It's a very different event.  Located on the Strand and the Seawall.  Averages around a half million attendees.  Motorcycles are EVERYWHERE.  LOTS of pirates and 1%'s too, all hanging together.  If you enjoy crowd watching, there is a bit of everything to see.  More vendors at the LSR, should you be searching for something specific.    Over all, a lot of fun and relatively trouble free. The LSR is totally free, unless you use paid parking areas, too.  No one cares what you are riding, as long as it has two or three wheels. Folks do drive in too, just not a lot of auto parking available during the event.  I'm taking the C14, not the Harley. 

FWIW, been to around a half dozen ROT's, but it's just too hot to be enjoyable for me anymore.  All my riding friends stopped going too.

Your talking me into it! I'll have to see if I can find a place to stay Saturday night. Only 234 miles from my home. Less than 300 even if I take back roads. Leave O'Dark Thirty and be there by mid morning on Saturday.  8)

Offline AZ-ZG

« Reply #667 on: December 18, 2016, 10:03:05 PM »
Forgot this.
November, short trip to the FL Keys.   8)
Camped at KOA on Sugarloaf Key.
Still 80* for the high and 76* for the low.   :D
Awesome Mahi-Benedict!

I live. I ride. I am. ZG14 
IBA#53928