Author Topic: An open letter to Motion Pro  (Read 913 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
An open letter to Motion Pro
« on: September 17, 2012, 03:51:11 PM »
An open letter to Motion Pro:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for providing such a great set of tools for working around the house. In a recent dishwasher re-installation, your dishwasher installation tool set saved me quite a bit of time and a lot of effort. I especially appreciate the way the dishwasher leveling cam tool is long enough to easily raise any dishwasher into its final position. And the long reach of the leveling foot actuator tool makes spinning even the rear leveling feet a snap.

I also have a few or your earlier, mercury based boiler stack draw adjusting tools also- they too work wonderfully and can easily synchronize up to four boilers in a house simultaneously.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline quickwilly

• Meh
Re: An open letter to Motion Pro
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 07:11:31 PM »
OK....that was funny
2009 Connie
2000 ZX-12R