Author Topic: 100  (Read 2615 times)

Offline zrx mitch

Re: 100
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2022, 08:20:06 PM »
That is pretty low humidity from what I remember.  Bill and I both remember that you would take a shower, but you could never really dry off.

When we moved to Cali, the humidity was low and a mister would cool you down with a little breeze.  In Houston and in Memphis it just made you into a puddle.   ::)

Just a thought, we found that blackout blinds and some heavy drapes work wonders during the time the sun is shining in or to retain any cool temperatures you are able to obtain. 

Best wishes for your comfort.   :)

Yes, that was low humidity. I've done the yard work many times with the heat index 115-120, thats brutal.

It has cooled off nicely the last few weeks, mid-70's in the early morning feels a touch cool and low 90's in the afternoon is very pleasant.
IBA #18591

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: 100
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2022, 04:33:14 AM »
Yeah, the weather has got better thankfully although we're still pretty dry up near Fredericksburg.  Hopefully rain coming in tomorrow.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.