Author Topic: New to me 2010  (Read 450 times)

Offline Big Red

• Arena
New to me 2010
« on: March 15, 2023, 07:58:32 AM »
You may have seen that my previous 2010 was totaled by insurance. I'm waiting for them to pay off the shop for the diagnosis so I can bring it home. In the meantime, they gave me the rest of the payout and I used it to buy this guy:

Untitled by bigangryscot, on Flickr

Needs fork seals, but almost nothing else. 2010 with 38k. Got it for $5900.
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
Re: New to me 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 08:10:12 AM »
Nice  :D Looks clean and well cared for.
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK

Offline Big Red

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 09:01:06 AM »
Just got notice that they paid the shop last night, too. Going to swap forks for now until I get these seals done.
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline tynesidebob

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2023, 02:20:45 PM »
I have bought several bikes new, but none of them were that clean and shiny.
Someone must have spent more time cleaning and polishing than riding.
Very nice.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2023, 03:39:17 PM »
The awesome thing that wasn't mentioned is that it has Canyon Cages!
It isn't reflashed, is it?
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Big Red

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2023, 05:05:51 PM »
Claimed to have the MR or MRP flash. Didn't feel like it, but I'll pull the ECU and see if any of Steve's marks are on it. If not, it'll definitely have to go out to him.

Canyon Cages, a Givi trunk, Seth Laam seat, tinted windshield, Rostra cruise control, Delkevic slip on. Pretty decent amount of add-ons. Now I need to take it apart and figure out why the CC cancels itself.  :o