Author Topic: 2008 C14 in Georgia  (Read 310 times)

Offline Alex_V

2008 C14 in Georgia
« on: March 09, 2023, 05:49:09 AM »
This is my second ZG1400, and these bikes are awesome. Not a garage queen, but solid traveller with 80,200 miles on the clock. Everything works as it should, and I would ride this bike to west coast and back without a second thought.

I bought he bike in 2020. Since the last season, or about 900 miles ago the bike was completely gone through. New Battery, New Tires, New brake pads, flushed all fluids, new airfilter. Garaged and on a battery tender while under my ownership. Added a newer seat (grippier then First Gen.)… etc. Electric windshield works, Just got back from a 200mile trip to North Georgia his weekend…etc.

Bike has a rebuild Georgia title, and I have photos of how it was when I got it -  damage was mostly superficial scratches. I went trough it to make sure it is safe for me and my wife to ride. It’s a riders bike, with boot marks on saddle bags from getting on and off the bike, some scrapes here and there. few scars to show off. That said, it presents itself well. I think you get the idea.

Selling to free up some garage space. We just don’t ride long miles as before. Price is firm at $3500, and can add a practically new Givi top case for another $200.