Author Topic: Freak out  (Read 14465 times)

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
  • The C14 is vastly overrated.
Re: Freak out
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 01:03:16 PM »
hey i play hockey.
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.

Offline okxd45

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 01:13:55 PM »
or the urinating...

.......or the green projectile vomit.
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
  • The C14 is vastly overrated.
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »
.......or the green projectile vomit.

...or the oscar's!
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 02:36:55 PM »
The kid video was a total fake "by the way"..............he was on Tosh.0 recently. Still pretty funny though, and sad that many kids are actually that idiotic and chemically imbalanced. :o
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey