Author Topic: Aliens could attack Earth to end global warming, thank you NASA scientists...  (Read 6682 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
The aliens just attacked in Virginia and they're not looking for sex..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline MiniCog

I like where this is going...   :o
Past: XR650R, 250 Ninjette.
Present: None...
Next: C-14, '08-09 Speed Triple, and/or Sprint GT.

Offline Conrad

The aliens just attacked in Virginia and they're not looking for sex..

And just what do you know of alien sex hmmm?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MiniCog

Probing, specifically, anal probing.   :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Offline Conrad

I like where this is going...   :o

Probing, specifically, anal probing.   :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I'm starting to wonder about you...

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MiniCog

I'm starting to wonder about you...

I didn't really think about what I posted 5 minutes before I said that, did I?   :-X

The picture makes it that much better...   :rotflmao:

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
Like I said, I haven't watched it yet but to me that question is ludicrous! If they have the technology to travel the huge distances necessary to reach us, there's no way we'd have a chance against them.

Well, they might have a really liberal Supreme Court that interpreted their Second Amendment...    :cannon:
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline Conrad

Well, they might have a really liberal Supreme Court that interpreted their Second Amendment...    :cannon:

trudat      :o

Offline tidewatergirl

• Arena
The Aliens are here are ready..... they own most of America.....import most of their products  (which for the most part work better then our home grown versions, i.e motorcycles, cars, appliances (Italy)for us to buy but refuse to allow us to export to their country while they set up shop in ours. Dont get me wrong I don't disrespect free enterprise but play devils advocate and taking it to the extreme.... the Aliens (green cards or not) are here to stay~! The one thing that is heating up is the tempers on the unemployment line. So ......... NASA  (or someone in government who gives a crap) Fix it at home first before we worry about the entire EARTH. :) I am just saying  :-\
On the blue shore of silence

Offline Conrad

The Aliens are here are ready..... they own most of America.....import most of their products  (which for the most part work better then our home grown versions, i.e motorcycles, cars, appliances (Italy)for us to buy but refuse to allow us to export to their country while they set up shop in ours. Dont get me wrong I don't disrespect free enterprise but play devils advocate and taking it to the extreme.... the Aliens (green cards or not) are here to stay~! The one thing that is heating up is the tempers on the unemployment line. So ......... NASA  (or someone in government who gives a crap) Fix it at home first before we worry about the entire EARTH. :) I am just saying  :-\

As if...

Offline ZG

• Arena
Sex becomes a chore because of marriage.

???

I think you're doing it wrong then...