Author Topic: Canyon Cages, HeliBar risers, Gripp puppies, TechSpec, Seth Laam - Pics Added!  (Read 6183 times)

Offline DucRider

• Arena
For all of ya that installed the tech spec grips....when you turn on the bike now and as it get warm, do get a funny smell like boiling coolant or something similar?

The reason why i asked its bc i have being getting that funny smell From the bike(ok), its like burning coolant or maybe hot rubber...and it all started once i installed the grips...if not i guess i will have to take the plastics off and see wassup...
I Read More than i Post.

Offline SeattleDude

You mean Grip Puppies?

No, I didnt notice any smell.

Offline Conrad

For all of ya that installed the tech spec grips....when you turn on the bike now and as it get warm, do get a funny smell like boiling coolant or something similar?

The reason why i asked its bc i have being getting that funny smell From the bike(ok), its like burning coolant or maybe hot rubber...and it all started once i installed the grips...if not i guess i will have to take the plastics off and see wassup...

That smell is from riding in the rain, which you did recently correct?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn