Author Topic: Minolta Maxxum 300SI Camera & Lens  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
Minolta Maxxum 300SI Camera & Lens
« on: October 14, 2011, 06:55:13 PM »
Ok....
I am just not shooting enough film anymore to justify letting this very nice camera just sit. So if someone on here would like a very nice Auto-focus standard film camera, this is it.
What u get:
Maxxum body w/ Pro-Master 80 - 210mm AF lens & 1A Skylite filter .
The camera is completly Auto or Manual w / 6 Modes of shooting. And an Auto flash if needed, it can be shut off via a flash control button.
You can shoot by timer, single or multiple mode, like for sports which is one of the modes. Auto-power off after 10 min., LCD display with all funtions displayed.
Camera strap, 2 new Lithium batteries, one in and one in pkg. And one roll of 400 speed film. One other very nice feature, is the red-out function, so no red eye if your shooting faces. Auto fim advance with auto rewind back into the cartridge. There is also a button on the bottom that allows you to rewind manually.
Look at the pics, give me a call if interested, or drop me an e-mail.
I'd like $150 plus shipping.
Thanks for looking.
Ride safe all,
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
Re: Minolta Maxxum 300SI Camera & Lens
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 08:47:59 AM »
Bump
I know it is film based, but it would be a great "first" camera for a young person, or a class in school.
I'll make this a little sweeter:
$150 now includes shipping in COUSA, and I'll throw in the large camera bag. Fully padded, oversized for accessories.
Let me know, it needs a good home.
Ride safe all,
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?