Author Topic: Anyone know anyone at Advanced Sport Touring?  (Read 1085 times)

Offline GRR125

Anyone know anyone at Advanced Sport Touring?
« on: October 31, 2022, 11:29:51 AM »
Hello -
Long-time lurker, first-time poster here. I recently bought an item from Advanced Sport Touring in Sebastion FL. After evaluating it for a couple of days, I decided to send it back for a refund, acceptable per their posted policies.

I have tried numerous times and methods to reach them, but have not been able to make any kind of contact. Numerous emails and phone calls have gone ignored.

Does anyone know anyone there, or have contact information other than what is posted on their website?

Thank you, Gary

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Anyone know anyone at Advanced Sport Touring?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 01:47:07 PM »
Haven't heard that name bandied about here lately.  You can do a search on that name and come to your own opinion and I wish you the best of luck.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline GRR125

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 09:19:37 AM »
Whether coincidence or perhaps someone there watches this board, after two weeks without contact, shortly after posting my question, I got a confirmation from AST, which indicated they'd received my return and would be processing it shortly.
Thanks for the reply.
Gary

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 04:28:35 AM »
Some of these are one person shops and things happen.  Best to review the forums before you buy to check on their customer service.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2022, 01:22:38 PM »
I bought the highway peg ket from AST before they started with the problems and got quick shipping and was pleased with the product. After that I understabnd the owner operater, Ryan had a bike crash and sustained some permanent injuries that affected his ability to operate. However, after a crash of my own my AST kit sustained some damage and I sent an email asking if I could buy just the hardware I needed to replace. I never got a reply but after about 4 weeks the parts I needed arrived in the mail. No charge.
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.

Offline FTB530

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2022, 05:59:14 PM »
I have bought a few items from  AST,Before and after I read about the problems people have had with him, but he also has some items that you can’t buy it anywhere else so that’s the reason I purchased from him but I would strongly advise anybody buying from AST to use PayPal,That way you can make a claim if you don’t get your parts or your refunds

Offline Big Red

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2022, 09:23:02 AM »
I got their rider footpeg lowering brackets. I had zero issues with the transaction. Maybe I got lucky, but no one else makes a lowering bracket like them. And at 6'5", I needed it.
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline GRR125

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2022, 07:03:03 PM »
On the chance that someone from Advanced Sport Touring is monitoring this board, and this thread I would like to make this appeal:

It's been two weeks since you acknowledged receipt of my returned items, and promised a refund. I have not seen any refund processed by my card company.
I would appreciate it if you would process this refund asap.

My apologies to other readers.
Gary