Author Topic: BDF's Ignition Switch by pass gadget  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Diablo6v

BDF's Ignition Switch by pass gadget
« on: February 22, 2016, 09:40:11 AM »
Just wanted to give Brian props for a sweet gadget. My switch would not release on Saturday right before a planned trip. Reached in unplugged the fuse on the bypass, at first it wouldn't work because the FOB with was with my keys, in the lock on the front door. duh. Put the fob in my pocket walked back to the bike pulled the fuse and voila we are go for launch. You saved my day dude.  ;D :D :)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: BDF's Ignition Switch by pass gadget
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 08:45:20 AM »
Great- really glad it worked out for you. Pretty easy compared to a tow truck :-) 

And thanks for the kind words. I like happy customers!

Brian

Just wanted to give Brian props for a sweet gadget. My switch would not release on Saturday right before a planned trip. Reached in unplugged the fuse on the bypass, at first it wouldn't work because the FOB with was with my keys, in the lock on the front door. duh. Put the fob in my pocket walked back to the bike pulled the fuse and voila we are go for launch. You saved my day dude.  ;D :D :)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Conrad

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 07:08:13 AM »
Not to say that Brian's gadget isn't great but if your fob was with your keys in the front door it wouldn't have mattered if your switch was stuck or not, your bike ain't gonna start. 
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 07:18:25 AM »
 :o

Offline zarticus

• Arena
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 -  Candy Arabian Red
2014 Kawasaki Vaquero - Candy Burnt Orange
1986 Honda V65 Magna - Black
1984 Honda V65 Magna - Black

Offline Diablo6v

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 11:55:50 AM »
Not to say that Brian's gadget isn't great but if your fob was with your keys in the front door it wouldn't have mattered if your switch was stuck or not, your bike ain't gonna start.

Really? There is ALWAYS one guy! Uhh lemme esplain Lucy..The spring was stuck. I went back in the house to look at the instructions that came with BDF's gadget. I forgot the keys in the door when I came back out, after I read the instructions...I didn't know you couldn't start the bike with out a FOB? I thought it was just something that Kawasaki gave you with the bike so you could lose it.. hahhahhahahahahahah Hard to start anything when the key is in the door... :P :P :P :P :P ;D

Offline Conrad

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 04:47:57 AM »
Gottcha.   8)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn