Introductions - Tell us a bit about yourself > Introductions

Hello from Massachusetts

(1/4) > >>

K-woppa:
Hi guys. I'm glad to see this section has been added to the forum :).

I'm Kevin. My first bike was a Rupp minibike, back in the late '60s, then a Honda Z50, then I went on to thrash a variety of dirt bikes for years. My history with street bikes has been spotty, but I've been on the road steadily for about 13 yrs now. I picked up a '99 C10 a few months back, low mileage, well cared for, but suffered minor damage in a low speed drop. It's the second Connie I've owned.

I've worked in residential construction since the early '80s, and have been a gearhead pretty much my whole life. I'm looking forward to giving my Connie some TLC, and I can see this forum is an excellent resource. Kudos to all of you who have made it what it is. 

VirginiaJim:
Welcome!

Pilgrim:

Hello Kevin, welcome.

Where in Mass are you?  I was born and raised in Lowell, now I live in NH.

B.D.F.:
Welcome Kevin and congrats on the new bike.

I live just a bit south of you, one state down.... but it is a small state :-)

Brian

--- Quote from: K-woppa on December 23, 2013, 07:48:21 PM ---Hi guys. I'm glad to see this section has been added to the forum :).

I'm Kevin. My first bike was a Rupp minibike, back in the late '60s, then a Honda Z50, then I went on to thrash a variety of dirt bikes for years. My history with street bikes has been spotty, but I've been on the road steadily for about 13 yrs now. I picked up a '99 C10 a few months back, low mileage, well cared for, but suffered minor damage in a low speed drop. It's the second Connie I've owned.

I've worked in residential construction since the early '80s, and have been a gearhead pretty much my whole life. I'm looking forward to giving my Connie some TLC, and I can see this forum is an excellent resource. Kudos to all of you who have made it what it is.

--- End quote ---

twowheeladdict:
Welcome.  What area of Taxachusetts do you reside?  I have family in Methuen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version