Author Topic: Missing posts.... FOUND  (Read 2151 times)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Missing posts.... FOUND
« on: May 09, 2015, 08:17:49 PM »
I'd like to think it wasn't happening here.....My mistake...my apologies.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 05:11:25 PM by gPink »

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Missing posts....
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 08:52:18 PM »
Can you be a bit more specific as to what thread?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rick Hall

• Administrator
  • Eruption
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 08:58:17 PM »
Mostly the C-14 threads. Look in the bin and the logs.

RIck
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"      xCOG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.   DOD #2040   1kQSPT 14.16   IBA #3274
    The Kawasaki Concours page at: www.zggtr.org

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 08:42:01 AM »
Were these posts deleted by the person who wrote them? If not, who deleted them and why if I may ask?

This forum has always been outstanding IMO about NOT censoring anyone's input, excepting of course the usual language, personal attacks, etc. But even then, the original post is smoothed over a bit and what remains is sufficient to show the author's original intent, if not his / her actual words, which is a great way to do things IMO. Seeing as this is still your forum Rick, I assume the those practices are still in play....

Brian

Mostly the C-14 threads. Look in the bin and the logs.

RIck
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 08:45:16 AM »
We're currently looking at that, Brian.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 12:36:13 PM »
Yep, I understand. No worries, I have been here a long time and never found censorship to be a problem or even an occasional event before, and do not expect it to be so now. But as Gary is usually quite reasonable, I am now also curious as to what happened.

Brian

We're currently looking at that, Brian.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 03:54:34 PM »
Curiosity isn't good for you.