Author Topic: Monimoto GPS/Cell tracker/alarm  (Read 882 times)

Offline Big Red

• Arena
Monimoto GPS/Cell tracker/alarm
« on: March 07, 2022, 09:16:49 PM »
If anyone out there is considering an alarm and tracker for your bike, you should really look at Monimoto. I’ve had mine for over a year now and it works great. I liked it so much that after a month I bought one for my best friend.

I just had an interaction with their customer service and it was amazing. They could’ve told me “we have your money, **** off.” They didn’t. Their customer service was amazing.

The tracking works really well. It’s sensitive enough (if you set it so) that it’ll alert your phone when someone even stands up your bike. It’ll call you when the bike is moving. It’s a really neat system. You get GPS coordinate alerts. It runs off of its own battery, so it’s self contained.  Check them out.

Feel free to ask questions, I’ll do my best to answer.

No, I’m not affiliated in any way. I shelled out $400 for the two trackers.

https://monimoto.com
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Monimoto GPS/Cell tracker/alarm
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 05:23:55 AM »
Thanks for the information...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.